Springhouse Windows and Doors installed the wrong windows

I talked with the salesman at Springhouse Windows and Doors in Paoli, PA. I picked out the window that I wanted. He installed the wrong windows and charged me almost $4,000 for three windows. When I complaint about the wrong windows he outright told me that he was not going to install the right windows because he said that he already installed the right windows. This turned into an uphill battle whereas I called Super Marvin and they did nothing. Now, I am stuck with ugly windows and Springhouse could care less. What they did was pack out an opening with wood and made the wrong window fit into the opening.
ID
#202783 Review #202783 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Edison, New Jersey

About

Summary

Springhouse Window and Doors was started in 1989 with the goal to serve home owners in Spring House helping with their home repairs and home improvements needs. The company specializes in windows and doors installation. It sells wood, vinyl and fiberglass windows, as well as patio, storm and interior doors, providing factory trained expert installation for them. Wood doors are offered in assortment with multiple choices in entry handles, knobs and levers, all coming in many different finishes. In addition to that, Springhouse Window and Doors offers high quality siding and roofing works performed in partnership with NuLook Improvements, another twenty year experienced construction company.

Springhouse Window and Doors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article