Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery Facelift Review from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

I have found Dr. Schlechter to be outstanding and his technical ability as a surgeon and in his compassion. I have been treated by him for both medical and cosmetic issues and I've always had outstanding results . One of the procedures I had was a facelift and not only is it so natural looking but there are no visible scars. I was initially referred by a friend who had a similar procedure and she had shown me I was initially referred by a friend who had a similar procedure and she had shown me that she had healed beautifully as well. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an Excellent board-certified plastic surgeon.
ID
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Good customer service

Dr. Benjamin Schlecter gave me a painful hypertropioc scar

Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery - Dr. Benjamin Schlecter gave me a painful hypertropioc scar
I went to Dr. Benjamin Schlecter of Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, to minimize a flat, pain free scar. He told me that he could tuck the width of the scar in my ear and hide it. What he did not tell me was that there was not enough tissue to do so successfully. Therefore, I ended up with a hypertropic scar which is intensely painful. I wish I had never sought the services of Dr. Schlecter of Spring Ridge Cosmetic Surgery center in Wyomissing, PA. When I showed him the result of his work he told me that I had had scar there before and he didn't take responsibility for the hypertropic scar he gave me. I would NOT recommend Dr. Benjamin Schlecter. I have been to another doctor who is trying to correct Dr. Schlecter's work and he agrees that surgery for the initial scar should not have been recommended. I regret ever trusting this uncaring doctor, who advertises compassionate care. I did not find compassion in his office.

Having been an operating room nurse for 30 plus years I can tell you that that scar is the result of your healing . Not the result of surgical misadventure .

You might want to consult a mental health specialist. You should be pissed at your body response to healing not the Doctor.

@PissedConsumer1126124

You must work for this butcher as suggested by your reply. Schlecter NEVER should have said that he could repair my scar surgically, as attested by the doctor I am currently seeing who is repairing the damage done by Schlecter.

View more comments (1)
ID
West Chester, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article