Spreadshirt Reviews

Show reviews that mention
customer service email order scam shirt customer service address designs shop
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Excellent Product

HappyWithout a doubt, the finest printed products I have ever encountered. The art supplied was matched to perfection. And the quality of the merchandise is beyond expectation.

User's recommendation: Do not hesitate. The best!!!

Louisville, Colorado
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

BIAS COMPANY GOVERNED WITH PURE EVIL iNTENTIONS.

I agree!! Its been bout 3yrs I opened an account/store shop and purchase tees with this company. All n all, This company is Bias and a fraud, scam and very manipulating! They only choose their own employees tshirt designs to be at the forefront on their webpages. They steal your designs and will open up accounts on other tshirt printing companies that they are affiliated with or not. They redirect your key words and links to promote their own. They boost and sky rocket your price of tshirts so customers will steer clear away from purchasing your tshirt. When you delete your tshirt to fix your pricing they will redirect your customers to a link that Says, "Oh snap! It appears that this page is no longer active. Continue Shopping!" I see others selling my designs on their webpages and nowhere in my accounts shows who it is. What a Ripp Off! I purchase $300 dollars worth of tshirt with my designs on them for copyrights design purposes and to check out the quality on their tshirt and printing! Needles to say, the tshirt quality and prints were very bad. I am closing my account and taking my business elsewhere. Stay far away from this company! Spreadshirt will use your designs to draw customers to their site. You cannot make money with this company. This company is like their father "John 8:44!"
ID
#1190109 Review #1190109 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Spreadshirt T-Shirt Printing Service
Bad quality

BAD COMPANY

THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY FRAUD AND THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!!!!!!! I ordered a shirt 4 weeks ago and it was never received, on the 2nd week I had gotten an email saying that my order was cancelled. I emailed customer service and asked what had happened and they could not give me a direct answer. First address was wrong, then they said it was unpaid..a whole string of excuses and finally they literally told me word for word: I'm not sure what happened honestly, you're best bet is to just reorder the product. I emailed back, ok I will do that and my refund will be processed for the first order that never came? But they stopped replying after that..just literally cut me off and that is shady because most customer services would not let an issue drop until it is completely resolved.. not wait ignore further questions. So I tried re-emailing customer service again hoping to get another rep. This one was even less helpful. I tried to be as helpful as possible by providing Paypal ID, bank statement number, order number..everything and the only thing they had to say was literally..Nope, your order was not paid for and as it was not paid for it was obviously not refunded. I thought the terse and sarcastic message was completely inappropriate for customer service. So not only are they running fraud and taking your money, but they're also rude and unapologetic about it. That makes everything 10x worst. And I say fraud because it is fraud, when a customer service is so completely unwilling to help you when there is missing money involved and all the information provided, i'm sure they could easily go onto their paypal account and locate the paypal id number I gave them. I'm totally disgusted by this company and will never ever buy from them again. It's simply not worth the headache. I have opened up a paypal resolution on the matter under fraud too so we'll see what happens now, but buying a t-shirt should not be such a hassle.
ID
Cons
  • Are frauds
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund

I'm a member with spreadshirt.com

I have been a member with spreadshirt.com since 2012 and I keep getting hits from viewers on my shop but no one is buying anything on the shop. I email them about that problem but they say i just need to advertise more. Advertise more. I just said to them that I had a lot of hits on the shop but no one is not buying anything. How you 200 hits viewers with no sale? Can you please look into this because I'm thinking in canceling my membership with this company as well. But bad part this company, it has great designs.
hits but no sale?
Preferred solution
get more customers in buying show proof on my account that I'm receiving money or something.

Awful costs

I purchased 4 t-shirts for a Crohn's Disease walk that I was doing in honour of my brother. The shirts are not cheap....I also paid a nice hefty shipping charge.....then my work received and invoice for duty and taxes and then a brokerage fee. My work now has asked me what this is for and it has nothing to do with them. The 4 shirts were purchased on my personal credit card with my home address as the billing address, I simply had them sent to my work for ease like I always do with many other purchases. This company then sends my work an invoice? These shirts are going to get frame because they are the most expensive shirts I have ever purchased...4 shirts at over $200 later....ridiculous!

Next time order from www.taylorgraphic.net. Great customer service and personable too.

ID
#501945 Review #501945 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

SPREADSHIRT SUCKS!!!!!

I ordered a $30.00 t-shirt from Spreadshirt, previewed my order, the paid for it. I even received a confirmation with the logo I ordered on the email confirmation. When I got the shirt, it was the wrong one. I called customer service and they actually claimed it was MY FAULT even though the order they received (which was passed to the printing company) was wrong??? I could pay to return the shirt??? They are crazy, unapologetic and awful!! They made no apology for the error and still maintained I was at fault? How can this be???????? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!! THIS IS A SCAM-------

First order : L is size like XXL ! Custom graphics lost il a sea of fabric.

Second order after returning the product and telling modifications to the support :

They send me EXACTLY the same T-Shirt as before, not taking into account changes.

And now, support is not capable of keep tingrack of our email conversation so I have to re-explain everything.

I ordered shirts for my 16 year old son on the 5th of November 2013,my order was USD82.00 when I checked my credit card statement they have taken out two amounts one was USD82.00 and $USD96.00 on the same day, I have spoken to the customer service for over 10 times via email but they said they only take out $82.00USD I send them the copy of my credit card statement with the 2 charges showing on it. They were rude and don't want to help, after so many stressful email and headache trying to get money back they finally said they found there's another order that makes it two orders when I only send one order so they just charge people twice and make out you send 2 orders.

I ordered on the 5th of November and finally arrived on the 11th of December, that's over a month, it is not 14 days as they said on their document. I will not recommended it to anyone or ever order again from these people, it is not a good product, terrible smell on the shirts, very poor quality from poor country like Haiti and the customer services are rude and unhelpful.

I recently deleted my accounts at spreadshirt because of the simple lack of customer service. Or rude customer service.

Or in my case, they didn't even read my question/complaint, and instead responded with information that had nothing to do with what I was writing them about in the first place. This website is a complete scam/fraud.

I ORDERED SHIRTS FROM THERE AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO PUT ANY DECALS ON THEM. SO THEY PROMISED TO SEND NEW ONES AND THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

ASKED FOR A REFUND AND TO DATE THAT NEVER HAPPENED. THEIR EXCUSE WE HAVE TOO MANY ORDERS TO HANDLE ......REALLY WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.

THANK GOODNESS THAT WAS THE TEST RUN BECAUSE OUR COMPANY WILL NOT BE SENDING THE BUSINESS THAT WAY AND BESIDES YOU ALREADY HAVE TO MUCH WORK! They do suck!

Scary that they would bash their own employees like this. Doesn't make me feel any better about them at all! Good luck Teri

Hello,

Sorry to hear of the issues you have both had with your orders.

Goodhelpishardtofind if you can forward me your order confirmation email and details of what you received, then I can look into this issue further, as it sounds like something is wrong if your order confirmation is correct.

Teri, sorry to hear of the color issues. It can be the case that colors will appear different online, since everyone's computer monitors are different and settings can be changed. If you would like a refund instead of the store credit, then also send me a mail with your order number.

For both, please email service [at] spreadshirt.com with the subject, Attn: Temple Spreadshirt Review, so the mail can be easily directed to me.

#519759

I agree completely. The sweatshirt that I ordered my daughter arrived and, although you could see the writing on the color selected on the computer screen, it was invisible on the actual shirt.

There should not have been the option to put this decal on the color we selected. Additionally, I made the mistake of not checking the actual size chart against what I was ordering, I figured that a child's large (sized for a 14 - 16 yr old) would fit my average sized 13-yr-old. We would be lucky if it fit her very petite 9-yr-old cousin. When I called to complain they basically told me that it was my computer graphics fault that I didn't get an accurate picture of what the shirt would look like and the sizing was correct.

They did offer to let me exchange the shirt for something else but that shirt didn't come in anything larger. Absolutely NO REFUNDS though.

Maybe I'll exchange it for a t-shirt that says "Spreadshirt Sucks! Only order from them if you want to get HOSED!!!"

View more comments (6)
Rochester, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article