(SCAM) Beware of... Spot on Roofers - Spot on Construction Mooresville, NC. BEWARE !!!!

Beware of this Company Spot on Construction / Spot on Roofers 253 Williamson Rd. Mooresville, NC 28117-****. They have Ripped many SENIORS off in many AREAS, is ran by a Convicted Felons. Trusting Convicted Felons in Your HOME Is Very Dangerous. I was told by Spot on Roofers that they were part of Better Business Bureau Before they Started, Another LIE. They also stated that they was a licensed Contractor, Another Lie. They only hold a Business License in Mooresville, NC. They said I was also getting a Premium Shingle and after doing research on my new faulty (TAMKO) Shingles that fell apart in a year Owner (Grant Cole) said I was told I was out of Luck. After doing more Research on the Owner of Spot on Roofers he has done this in many different states Ripping Folks Off. Spot on Roofers is Being Watched by The FBI for Tax Invasion & Fraud. Trusting this Company is a BIG MISTAKE !!!

I sub contracted a roof for spot on roofing.Things was good till I finished the roof..then I couldn't get no one to the phone and they have moved the office..they still owe me $1400.I couldn't pay my crew or nothing..Never work for them..

ID
Charlotte, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article