Sposa Bella

So we finally find the perfect bridesmaid dresses for a reasonable price. Yeh! We make arrangements for alterations and to add straps. Never in a million years did I think it would cost $150 just for straps and a hem to a dress that didn't even cost that much!!! Not to mention the 3 trips I had to make all the way there. What the heck do u need 3 fittings for? Then the lady tells me I need just a little pinch here. I say OK, whatever. Little did I know that little pinch would cost another 50 bucks. What??? How can they sleep at night? Also, they pretty much forced everyone to buy a size larger than we needed. Now I see why...so we can pay double for alterations!!! Not to mention, they weren't the nicest people either. And accomodating??? Uh, no! I had to rearrange my life to get there when they happen to be open. I will NEVER go there again!!! And I hope U won't either!

I bought my wedding gown at Sposa Bella and had alterations done...it was not cheap but it was my decision and I'm glad I made it because my gown looked great. I would not have trusted anybody else to alter an expensive dress like that.

ID
#204855 Review #204855 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Allentown, Pennsylvania

About

Sposa Bella Terms of Service
Special orders cannot be cancelled. All special orders must picked up within 30 days of their arrival at SposaBella. After 60 days any special order not paid in full can be sold as stock merchandise. If a gown must be shipped to a client once it arrives at SposaBella, shipping charges will be added to the balance. Returns, exchanges and credits are not available on any merchandise. All sales are final due to the nature of the merchandise. If a rush order is required, an extra charge will likely be added, which is determined by each manufacturer. Sizes over 18 may incur extra charges which are determined by the manufacturer. Certain manufacturers offer the option of a fabric change for an additional charge determined by the manufacturer. Extra length and additional yardage are available. Ask about pricing.
To read more: https://www.sposabellabridalstore.com/terms-conditions/
Sposa Bella FAQ
Sure, The Clientve had The Client's heart set on a silk ballgown with pockets and a train that rivals Princess Diana's, a lace A-Line a la Kate Middleton, or a sleek, glamorous mermaid fit that highlights all The User's curves, but try different silhouettes. Keep The Client's party small and comprised of supportive people who have opinions The Client of Sposa Bella value. A too-large group full of opinions may dissuade The Client from what The User of company services want. www.sposabellabridalstore.com pride ourselves on keeping SposaBella a calm environment especially for this reason. Appointments are preferred. Scheduling an appointment allows Website to ensure that The User of company services have a consultant dedicated solely to The User during The Client's appointment time and that The Client of Sposa Bella have full access to a fitting room, pedestal, and mirrors. www.sposabellabridalstore.com are proud exclusive Acadiana retailers for Justin Alexander, Essence of Australia, and a private label only available at SposaBella.
To read more: https://www.sposabellabridalstore.com/faq/
Summary

Sposa Bella is a store that offers its customers wedding staff, being more specific, it specializes in bridal dresses, bridal crown, bridesmaids clothes, clothes for mothers of brides as well as grooms, clothes for flower girls, accessories (wedding memories accented with rich fabrics, lavish laces, and elegant enhancements), as well as cocktail dresses for before and after wedding occasions and events. Sposa Bella represents such brands as Blue by Enzoani, Justin Alexander, W1 White One, La Sposa, San Patric, Amsale, Venus, Scala, Janny Han, Pronovias, Bianka Nero, Devid Meister, Hicole Hiller, Tracy Reese, and many others. Sposa Bella is based and operates in Lafayette, LA. Returns, exchanges and credits are not available on any merchandise. All sales are final due to the nature of the merchandise.

Sposa Bella reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article