Sposa Bella

So we finally find the perfect bridesmaid dresses for a reasonable price. Yeh! We make arrangements for alterations and to add straps. Never in a million years did I think it would cost $150 just for straps and a hem to a dress that didn't even cost that much!!! Not to mention the 3 trips I had to make all the way there. What the heck do u need 3 fittings for? Then the lady tells me I need just a little pinch here. I say OK, whatever. Little did I know that little pinch would cost another 50 bucks. What??? How can they sleep at night? Also, they pretty much forced everyone to buy a size larger than we needed. Now I see why...so we can pay double for alterations!!! Not to mention, they weren't the nicest people either. And accomodating??? Uh, no! I had to rearrange my life to get there when they happen to be open. I will NEVER go there again!!! And I hope U won't either!

I bought my wedding gown at Sposa Bella and had alterations done...it was not cheap but it was my decision and I'm glad I made it because my gown looked great. I would not have trusted anybody else to alter an expensive dress like that.

ID
#204855 Review #204855 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Allentown, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article