Spitzer Ford Hartville Car Repair Review from Mentor, Ohio

I took my vehicle to Spitzer Ford in Hartville, Ohio for a transmission flush, new fluid & filter. Also to have heat/ac fan motor checked-not working on 2 lowest speeds. After paying over $350.00 I was told the fan/blower repair would be an additional $600.00! I then took my vehicle to a local garage, that came highly recommended, for a second opinion. They repaired the fan/blower for $70.00. I then asked them to check transmission fluid to verify that it was new because my husband did not see any change in color from before the "service". Two different mechanics confirmed that the transmission fluid was not new! When I returned to the dealership to request a full refund for misdiagnosis & work not performed, the service manager claimed that the extensive & costly repair for the fan/blower was required by the Ford Corporation. He then stated that he witnessed the new transmission fluid being added to my car. If this is how management operates, it's no wonder the employees are dishonest too!!!! My vehicle is only 5 years old with barely 60,000 miles. I will never trust another Ford Dealership. They are cheats & liars!!!
ID
Mentor, Ohio
Service
Spitzer Ford Hartville Car Repair
Cons
  • No manufacturer intervention with dealership problems
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article