Disappointed

I had seen an offer online for a FREE 5 min psych. Reading. I was given a ptomotion number before i contacted this business. A man came on the phone saying yes there is a free 5 min reading but they would need my credit card #. I said to him i should have the option of giving you my credit card info after the 5 min reading if i wished to continue at the rate of $13 a min. Are you kidding me? Sounds like a scam to me. Im happy i read people's reviews beforegivinh out my info. I will NOT br calling tbid company again and neither do i reccomend it to anyone.
ID
#1319976 Review #1319976 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Spiritnow Psychic Reading Review from North York, Ontario

I am going through a rough patch and was looking for some advice. I had recently lost a loved one and was experiencing weird things like footsteps on the stairs when no one was there. So I googled psychic readings and found http://m.spiritnow.com Claimed to offer a free reading on their website if I punch in a code 627501. Yet when I called them, they wanted$80 for 30 minutes with a master psychic or $30 for 30 minutes with a less expensive psychic. They are obviously dishonest people!! They should not post free reading on their website if they don't intend to live up to it!!
North York, Ontario
Reason of review
Pricing issue

SpiritNow - Money Refund Problem Review

Get me run round want my money back

Not to discredit the readers on this site who have "the gift" a lot of the readers don't. There was one who was trying to convince me she had the gift when I knew she didn't and was "stalking emailing" me to get her to call her back.

Rudest and worstest customer service ever.

The fact their customer service center based in Florida where the state considered a hotbed for scammers doesn't surprise me. I want all my money back too.

Not to discredit the readers on this site who have "the gift a lot of the readers don't. There was one who was trying to convince me she had the gift when I knew she didn't and was "stalking emailing" me to get her to call her back.

Rudest and worstest customer service ever.

The fact their customer service center based in Florida where the state considered a hotbed for scammers doesn't surprise me. I want all my money bad too.

View more comments (1)

SpiritNow - Reading Review

I talked to quaysha she basically asked a lot of questions I was alarmed at how she wasn't able to dig at anything specific I basically told a story but got no answers a waist of money I thought I was supposed to get a reading not therapy

I consulted a psychic once. She told me that I would *** in the morning and *** in the evening.

And I did just that!!

Wow! isn't psychic phenomena grand!

Its great I am not the only one. I had reading with her too, and she was very inconsistent with what I was told by other psychics from other companies.

If 10 other ppl say the same thing, and she says another, there is something wrong.

She tried to divert the conversation from my actual question, too! smh..

View more comments (1)
Rockville, Maryland

Regarding fee

I believe not only was i overcharged, i was charged incorrectly. Not only was i doing most of the talking about my life the psychic did not knowwhat she was talking about.i feel cheated and robbed and didnt felt being helped at all. In the beginning it said i was going to be charge$10 an hr an 1 hr and 37 min to be exact telling her my life story for only to be agreed by total stranger telling me what i already know, i am unsatisfied with this situation and want request a full refund on this inaccurate reading in which i received or else be forced to the better business bureau
Tampa, Florida

Spiritnow.com

I google them and it was 50/50 how accurate they are.I decided to try to see how they work,they give me psyhic which you have to pay 40$plus 5 min free.She ask me a lot of question,psyhichs suppose to know your sitation and not ask you questions and then making whole story which you already know.I do not recommend this to nobody,those are fakes,because true psyhics will saw your past,present and future without asking too much question.Do not go there,and spend Your money for something you already know:))

I called then to try and see what would happen, and the guy that I was talking to only asked for my name and my partners names and my partners birthday. After that he told me some things that only my partner and I would know and also gave me exact dates on when things were going to happen.

I am a little cautious about the reading, because I don't want to get my hopes up, but this also that only thing that is giving me hope.

There is no such thing as a real psychic. Desperate people fall prey to these monetary villains.

Sylvia Brown(e) is quite possibly the world's most famous psychic fraud! Ms. Brown(e) is actually a convicted felon. Brown(e) and her then second husband, "Dal," were both found guilty on several charges ranging from grand theft, grand larceny and identity theft in 1992!

Sylvia's son, Chris, who got his stint as being a practicing fake psychic in the same office as his felonious mother is robbing ignorant, feeble people everyday. Sylvia and Chris have become telephone bandit's robbing people of anywhere from $500.00 to $1000.00 for a bogus "psychic" telephone "reading."

If you want the truth regarding psychics James Randi and Dr. Michael Shermer have been leading a crusade for many years exposing the fakery in psychics and the paranormal. Google James Randi and Dr. Michael Shermer and there's a wealth of information debunking everything paranormal and spiritual on their skeptics' sites.

I feel robbed and cheated they said $10 an hr and it turned to be"$850 for a reading that was based only on questions.

Why cant they give a specific date on when an event will happen?

The best online psychic I have chatted with was Psychic Clarissa from SpiritNow.com. She kind of freaks me out because she knows so much without being prompted.

i call spiritnow.com all the time. never had a problem.

my favorite psychic is amy. she is the best by a mile!

sorry to hear about your problems but you should try amy. you won't regret it.

@PissedConsumer348766

My psychic told me never to trust anyone who types everything in lower case. ,) Seriously though, janets' review had to be written by 'amy'.

View more comments (6)
Live Oak, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article