Spell kit from Spell Maker didn't work, rude people

I ordered a spell kit from Spell Maker, www.spellmaker.com, and I did absolutely everything that I was instructed to do in the kit, and I did it all exactly right. I was really very excited about it and hopeful about it working for me. But a few months about after completing the spell, I saw absolutely no results at all. I contacted the woman there, named Samantha, about it. But she was just rude about my concerns. When you pay money to order a kit from this place and it ends up not working at all, the least they could do is be a little bit nicer to you about it.
ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article