Speedee All Car Care - Rude Customer Service Review

I went there because I am always willing to give new businesses a chance. I found a very unfriendly "manager" ( not sure if that's what he was) he would not hang up his phone during the discussion of my car problems. Which I perceived as very rude customer service. I felt I was extremely overcharged and I should've never went there !! This place will be closed spoon if they don't get someone more personable upfront !! VERY unhappy!! By the way my car still isn't running properly
ID
#520898 Review #520898 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Charlotte, North Carolina

Speedee All Car Care - Valvoline Oil Review from Walnut Creek, California

Don't go to speedee all car care at 600 n Polk pineville nc. After I specifically asked for valvoline oil and was willing to pay the extra amount almost $50.00 i asked to see the empty bottles. They were unable to produce the bottles. Later I found out that they used the cheaper oil that they keep in stock. These people are crooks. I also unfortunately accident left my perscription of clonozapam in the glove box. Half of it was gone when I picked up my car. The owners Sara Greenberg and James conder are known drug addicts and have already had the police there due to a drug crazed employee causing a disturbance. Stay away from this establishment.

i went to a speedee auto shop in Rhode Island and all the sudden I had many things I needed to change and some things were also missing! An employee had pointed out what he thought was rust and as an auto teacher I showed him it was just grease.

I know many people who go there and never pass inspection because of all the sudden there were broken parts. NEVER GO THERE TRUST ME THEY WILL RIPE U OFF!

After stumbling upon this review I have GOT to comment. Number 1, where in the world does it cost an extra $50.00 for Valvoline Oil??

And this person asked to see the empty cans? Really? C'mon I've asked to see old parts before but empty oil cans? Later this person finds out ''they'' (whoever that is) used a cheaper oil.

How did he find out? And the only place it could possibly have been was in the trash and I am sure that more cars than just this one were serviced in a day. Also, anybody who is going to steal a 1/2 a bottle of clonozapam is not gonna take just half a bottle, they would take the entire bottle! Stands to reason-right?

Also I find something wrong with this picture, WHO in there right mind would keep a bottle of pills in the glove box especially considering that heat renders most drugs useless. Besides the fact that this must be a disgruntled employee, he also can not spell nor use the English language in the correct way. Also openly accused the owners as being ''known drug addicts''. Does the writer of this realize that besides murdering the English language he has also committed libel?

If I were the owners I'd sue the pants off this guy. And to be so upset over an oil change? Who's the one on drugs?? Possibly the writer of this ridiculous review??

Unbelievable how childish someone can get. This review would not effect me going to this place of business as a matter of fact I think I will use them next time!!

Just goes to show how freedom of the press can be totally misused! This is your Constitution at work.

#820964

This was written by a disgruntled employee who unfortunately had to be let go. We are a highly respected auto shop and will continue to serve Charlotte and Pineville in our state of the art facility.

View more comments (2)
ID
Walnut Creek, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article