Short Review on March&nbs-04:00;19,&nbs-04:00;2017

They are big fraud n liar the thieves
Reason of review:
Bad quality
map-marker Dubai, Dubai

Review in Other category from Dubai, Dubai

Speece Thorson Capital Group - Review in Other category from Dubai, Dubai
Speece Thorson Capital Group - Review in Other category from Dubai, Dubai - Image 2
Speece Thorson Capital Group - Review in Other category from Dubai, Dubai - Image 3
Speece Thorson Capital Group - Review in Other category from Dubai, Dubai - Image 4
ST capitals stole my money !! The worst online trading ever ... Whoever is interested to know how they stole my money without can contact me on my email: Nadine.masri@***.com and I will be happy to tell you all the details about this fake thief company John Miller was the one who was following me with calls all the time till he convinced me to put some of my money so I can trade with them with 100% revenues guaranteed. After few month of my agreement with him that I will need to take my money at this date suddenly stopped answering my calls emails till all my money were gone !!
Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Guest

ST Capitals have harassed me over phone for over 6 months everyday making international calls and pressurizing me to invest 3000 USD. There was a guy called Riteesh patel and Rohit and finally they settled for USD 250 and tried many tricks to lure me.

and conveyed that after 1 week if am not happy i can withdraw the money.

now they are not in contact and not allowing the me withdraw funds. i am afraid that i will loose my money.

i need help to fix these guys and recover my money back.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1257825

Please can u let know in brief abt this company as i hv started newly

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1257825

Mr Damu pls can u gv ur contact id or cell number as i want to talk wid u

Waiting fr ur reply

Guest

Were you introduced by James Freaudman? I've recently lost all my money too.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1207058

Can you tell me a little more about what has happened to you please, I am currently trading with this guy and all is going well at the moment but I continually feel uneasy.

Stcapitals are thieves

Do not trade with them www.stcapitals.com

For more details you can contact me on Nadine.masri@***.com

View more comments (5)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article