Specialty Powder Coating LLC horrible work and terrible customer service BEWARE!!!

Specialty Powder Coating LLC in Zephyrhills FL did some powder coating work for my jeep, well all I can say is beware! It's a true total backyard operation (shop is in their backyard literately) and the work done to my parts shows it. They did some poison spyder parts and they were super orange pleely and NOT smooth at all. Also had what looked like tiny specs of dirt or sand in it?? Other parts I've had done elsewhere did not look like this they were perfect and smooth. Now I'm out $$$ and will have to pay to have them re-done properly at a real shop.

I saw your review on Google as well under the name Chris Patton. Funny, but I've never done any work for a Chris Patton, nor, has anyone ever come to me with this complaint.

Lots of businesses are started out of homes, so I don't see what the big deal is there. Anyway, if there was indeed a problem, and you had brought it to my attention, I would have corrected it at no additional cost to you, so if you're out any money, it's your own fault for not bringing a problem to my attention.

You didn't give me the chance to make a problem right, and you go around bashing me with anonymous and fictitious names. Make sure you put all the facts in your write-ups.

ID
Zephyrhills, Florida
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article