Jay Nuj
map-marker Bogotá, Bogotá, D.c.

STAY AWAY !!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

This company and its owner Yolande Sefer are the worst possible kind of company and person you can think of. The lady is gross and has the worst taste in the entire world. Plus once you pay her (by the way she charges 50% in advanced) she never answers the phone. So if you think about hiring this company for your event, think twice because you will end up praying you get something that day! This company is a SCAM.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Bad quality
YOLANDE S

I have never had you as a client. So refrain to write misleading and false comments on my company please. Thank you The owner Yolande SEFER

Sparkly Events _ HORRIBLE

This is the worst company (if this can be called a company) ever. I hired Sparkly Events for my wedding and since they day I signed the contract the nightmare begun and it did not end well. This lady was very kind until we signed. Then after she was rude, never answered the phone and phone and the work she showed was nothing like what she had showed before (I think it was not her work but stolen pictures from the internet) - the arrangements were poorly executed and my 6 year old niece could have done them better... she lacks taste, charm but more so responsibility... to make the story short I got married with NO FLOWERS on my wedding and had to run to a supermarket to buy flowers for an improvised bouquet. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS COMPANY IT IS A SCAM!
YOLANDE S

You are just spreading toxic information.

The truth will always stand up amidst your darkness. The owner Yolande SEFER

Karen Tjo
map-marker Cota, Cundinamarca

Sparkly events and Yolande Sefer THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!

The worst experience I've had for an event !!! the flowers arrived dead the owner Yolande Sefer is super grocer and does a heavy job. It is extremely expensive and for work so bad. THEY ARE A SCAM !!!! please do me a favor and throw the money in the trash !! I asked for my money back and the lady insulted me !!!! https://sparklyevents.com/
Loss:
Cons:
  • Yolande sefer
  • Sparkly events
  • Flowers
Reason of review:
Bad quality

Preferred solution: Full refund

YOLANDE S

You are just spreading toxic information.

The truth will always stand up amidst your darkness. The owner Yolande SEFER

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article