Spa Martinique - Surprise Additional Charges

I went in for a haircut, and not only did they do exactly what I didn't want, but they charged extra for a service I didn't ask for. I had no idea I would be charged an extra $20.00 for the stylist to use a "flat iron" on my hair after blowdrying. The thing that really irritates me, is that she didn't even have a flat iron... she used a stadard curling iron to straighten out a few pieces.. not my whole head! This could have been easily accomplished using a brush and blowdryer properly. This is supposed to be a quality salon/spa?

First of all, I go to the salon at Spa Martinique and it is a wonderful salon. The stylists discuss all pricing on consultation so you would know what you are paying upfront. I dont buy your comment..if you did not get what you wanted it is probably your fault.

ID
Palatine, Illinois

About

Summary

Spa Martinique is a beauty&spa salon with wide assortment of different services, from usual haircutting and manicure to complicated hair care and nail care programs that include hair masks, hair treatment with special shampoos and much more. Here you can also have your hair coloured or texturized, have your eyebrows tinted or change your image with a professional make-up that emphasizes individual beauty of your face. Spa Martinique also provides day spa and medi spa procedures that help clients to get rid of wrinkles or cellulite with special series of painless treatments.
All technicians that work at Spa Martinique are certified, licensed and have excellent skills, both technique and customer service.

Spa Martinique reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article