Jiana Sdf

Verified Reviewer

No way to contact them quickly?!

We've been ordering from them for years and, in general, it's okay. But today their website created a new subscription instead of adding to an existing one, there is no way to cancel the new one, they're now charging us $20 in shipping that we shouldn't be charged, and there's no way to get in contact with them except through email which they may or may not check. They've already charged us for the "new" subscription and it's just a hot mess. DpDHonestly, for a $17M (a year?) company, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Loss:
Cons:
  • No phone number
  • No customer service
  • No customer support

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't use Soylent

map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Complete lack of customer service, no reasonable way to contact

Long time customer, love the drink powder. However they must have changed their shipping speed. Took two to three days before now we'll over a week. My main reason for a single star is that this company refuses to speak to their " customers" by not having a contact number, you must fill out a form and wait days for a reply hoping you don't have a second or third question. Time for me to find another meal supplement company!

User's recommendation: Ok if you don't care when you get your shipment or never need to contact them for anything!

Guest

This company is real weir that it doesn't provide even a phone number for his customers/future customers that indicates the company is not much care how his customers feel about his products and business.

Steven H Hjg

Refuse to cancel subscription, continues chargine

I've now contacted their support five times over this issue. I had purchased from them many times over the years since supporting their kickstarter, both directly and indirectly, so I ordered two boxes of soylent on subscription. Their new formula tastes like artificially flavored vegan cake mix, so I ended up with about thirty bottles of the stuff taking up space in my garage. I asked them to postpone the subscription and they sent me two bottles anyway. I told them they needed to stop the subscription, refund me, and stop the shipment. They said that they won't refund orders after they (fraudulently) shipped me the product. Don't give your credit card information to Soylent. The product sucks, and they keep charging you for product you don't want.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't purchase Soylent products

Beverages Expert Talks

Coffee Subscriptions Are Not New

Feb 3, 2022

What are coffee subscriptions? Jim Fosina, the CEO of Amora Coffee, shares insights with coffee lovers on how coffee subscriptions work and the benefits of quality coffee and tea deliveries at your doors.

Jim Fosina
Jim Fosina

Jim Fosina is a Founder and CEO of Amora Coffee which offers a subscription-based delivery of quality coffee and tea.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article