Southwest Diagnostic on briggs

FIRST, I got there around 1:45 pm and watched everyone who came in after me get their x-rays done and leave THEN I was disrespected when I asked for a woman to do my X-rays and talked down to like I was bothering the woman for having her do them instead of the male who told me to take my bra off and put a gown on if I wanted to...then after doing all the poses I was asked to do for the X-rays, I complained to the supervisor and told her that I just wanted my charts so that I could leave after enduring that kind of treatment from her staff...It was almost 4pm and everyone had left already and still no charts....I asked my Dr.'s office to call them and have them mail the charts instead....saw my Dr. yesterday and he said that southwest diagnostic said I refused to do x-rays....these people are not professional and obviously lie...I tried to talk to the supervisor again today and was put on hold, sent to her voicemail over and over...if you can, AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!
ID
San Antonio, Texas

About

Summary

Southwest Diagnostic is a patient care company. It has three locations, two of which lie in San Antonio, Texas and one in Eagle Passe. Patients can execute ultrasound, X-ray check, use nuclear medicine developments, cat scan and MRI. Radiologists, technologists and other medical personnel are hired by Southwest Diagnostic in order to fulfill the mentioned services. Electronical Medical Records are maintained by the company in order to make the process faster and simpler. Coming to the point of insurance here should be pointed out that the firm accepts Medicaid, Medicare, HMOs and other plans. Discounted fees and payment plans are offered to those who are not insured or have other programs. It can be contacted in both online and telephone regimes or by visiting one of the offices.

Southwest Diagnostic reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article