Southwest Dental tries to rip people off by misquoting prices

Southwest Dental in Surprise, Arizona needs to have a warning sign on their door stating that they don't believe in quoting accurate prices. They were not upfront with prices - Quoted me a great rate on the phone but refused to give me the same rate. Tried to tell me that the rate they had quoted me was with a plan but on the phone they told me that I didn't need to get the plan to give the rate. When I decided to make sure that the rate they had quoted me on the phone was the same price I was going to pay, they called me a liar, so I left without getting any work done. They tried to argue with me as I was leaving but I wasn't going to pay their sky high prices. The quotes they give you on the phone are reasonable but what they want to charge you is insane. They quoted me $25 for the basic x-ray/exam and when I when I got into the office, they tried to tell me I had to pay $155 for the X-ray/exam. The entire office staff denied that they had quoted me a special price, so clearly this is a money making scheme that they regularly employ. They are not upfront with their rates and I recommend that everyone stay as far away from this dentist as possible.If you read other reviews of this Dentist, you will see that this is a common practice to treat their clients horribly. If you have self respect and don't want to have to deal with liars, stay as far away from this dentist as possible.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article