U Haul is ***

I received a very bad treatment by the manager who curses at customers. The branch is Southwest Automotive Supply along 8201 Commonwealth Ave, in Buena Park CA. He holds your credit card hostage and penalizes at the slightest infraction. The gas gauge is also faulty I ended up paying $40 for gas for just 12 miles of travel. He said that I need to top it off after every rent, and I did top it off but paid too much for gas. He only allowed us to rent for 5 hours putting us on too much pressure. He cursed me like "bull ***", son-of-***, etc. Beware of this U haul branch. He's gonna give U ***.
ID
Lawndale, California

About

Summary

Southwest Automotive Supply is an automotive dealership that specializes in Volvo service, repair and parts. The company was founded in 1988 as a small family-owned and operated business. Today the company's automotive facility is over 10,000 square foot advanced. Southwest Automotive Supply offers auto repair and auto sale services for such cars, vans, sedans, SUVs, and trucks as Audi, BMW, Mini Cooper, Saab, Volkswagen, and Volvo. The company is staffed with 12 well-qualified and trained service and technical staff employees. They also support local charities such as Scottish Rite Hospital for children. Southwest Automotive Supply is located in Mathis Avenue Dallas, TX.

Southwest Automotive Supply reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article