Southern Limits Outfitting - Review in Other category

This is what I said. But after sending it. It said has to be approved by Web page owner. So he delete u watch........so this what I said anyway......You all have been reading some real big B.S! Because of this one Pearson and I mean one!! Pearson has a personal issue with southern Limits Outfitters y’all fall for these facts that are way way out from being true!!! This one person sits at some cappy coffee shop making a dum Web page thinking of *** that don’t make sense or speak of any truth what’s so ever!!! Let me tell y’all about southern Limits Outfitters. I been hunting for long time now, a new life style I pursued after having a medical scare. I didn’t want live life not doing what I injoyed!!! And I meet kyle on Facebook and told him how I wanted take up waterfowl hunting. And during are time we talked alot and I paid for two day hunt with him. That weekend I came he came up to me like we were old buddy’s, not like some client!!! He knew I had no experience waterfowling. He took the time to teach me calling and telling me tips. Than we went out planned for tomorrow (scouting) and we talked about hunting and talked to farmers to set up for hunt. So I don’t know how this *** Hat who’s saying this thinks this *** is true?! I meet his amazing family and know first hand how much kyle of Southern Limits Outfitters means to his community! Everyone and farmers know him and his family for many many moons as they say. And respect kyle and his family! Southern Limits Outfitters help me complete a huge void in my life that I was missing! I have meet amazing pepole and injoy ed hunting with now. And became close friends with. And I thank kyle at southern limits Outfitters for that!! And if it wasn’t for kyle helping me in my life and showing me how to waterfowl hunt, who knows what would have happen. I’m back again and can’t wait!!! Kyle your the most amazing person I’m glad I’m part of hunting with you and other hunters. Your not just a friend to or teacher, you are family! I thank you so much! And to whom see’s this page. Don’t belive what one Pearson says. You will always have one bad apple in basket of apples..I promise you come even for one hunt here at Southern Limits Outfitters you have a blast!! Don’t hurt to try. Om glad I hunt with kyle! And I’ll come back as much as I can!!
ID
Service
Southern Limits Outfitting Customer Care
Reason of review
Good customer service

Resolved: Southern Limits Outfitting - No Insurance - No Licence - No Waivers Come one Come All

These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require any identification, insurance or proof of licences from their clients. They don't even use OFHA, or require their clients to have that insurance. What happens if there is an accident? You dont even know if the shooter standing beside you is licenced or not. Watch out and be careful, these guys are playing a dangerous game. As proof that these guys are shady, they dont even have their logos on their trucks or their trailers, its always generic hunting logos. They like it that way so the farmers cant name them to the police for illegal hunting and poaching

This is what I said. But after sending it.

Om glad I hunt with kyle! And I’ll come back as much as I can!!

The guy who is TRYING to sabotage is a complete loser. I was on the hunt paid full price.

Kyle waited 15mins for this bird, offered him a refund when he called 45mins after he was supposed to be there. He flew off the handle on Kyle and threatened to blast him online. The POS needs to grow up and accept responsibility for his own actions. I have gone out with Kyle for Deer, Turkeys, Coyotes and we have a bear tripped planned.

He only hunts land he has permission on and NEVER and I mean NEVER does anything shady. I hope karma gets you, I'm sure it will.

Good Luck

@PissedConsumer1249335

I wouldn't worry about it much. This site is loaded with personal vendettas weakly dressed up as 'consumer complaints' so I doubt anyone with half a brain would read the stuff he posted and take it at face value. Until we figure out a way to keep autistic types away from the internet I'm sure it will continue.

These are some very false accusations . I have been going with southern limits for 4 years now.

So there for your statements are very untrue .

Kyle runs a top notch outfitters alway putting us on birds each and every hunt we have been on . And we have signed waivers .

I highly doubt you took part in hunts without signing a waiver .

Whatever your smoking must be good stuff.

I have been a customer with Southern Limits for a few years. Kyle Pinnegar has always been professional and clear regarding hunting license, insurance, farmers fields, waivers and prices.

Considering the customer who made the negative comment was late for the hunt, it is unfair that he posts such a negative comment with no facts. Considering the customer is a returning customer, he must have thought that this business was good in order that he returned. However, since the customer SCREWED up, I guess he has to blame someone other than himself.

The Facebook website has over 1600 likes.

Kyle is running a top notch business with that outcome.

One negative comment from a "pissed off" customer who does not have any facts and is just trying to slander the business is not credible.

If you are so concerned with the way that Southern Limits runs their business then why would you return to them for a second time?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the world does not revolve around you.

You were given a time, and you showed up 45 minutes late. Not 5 or even 10 minutes late. 45 minutes. You were scheduled to hunt with a group of hunters who also paid and managed to show up on time.

Why should they miss out because of you? Maybe the next time you have a scheduled appointment you will manage to make it their on time so that you don't miss out!

You have been offered a refund, but instead chose to come online and slander this business.

Grow up and stop acting like a cry baby!!!

Sounds like you guys are southern limits outfitting shills. Nice Try, its a shady outfit that does not ask clients to sign any waivers. You;re putting your lives at risk by hunting with this compamy

@Brenae Gsl

Funny because we have a waiver with your signature on it ;)

I have been going out with southern limits for years now . Kyle puts us up in his lodge and entertains us for a week each year.

He is a stand up guy and works hard to put his clients on birds .

All the land he gains written permission for .

This post is a joke .

I think your just upset . I will begin with Kyle for many years to come

I have been with this outfitter numerous times and they are stand up class act guys. They are fully insured with 4 million dollar liability insurance and run a first clasd outfitter .

From the sounds of it you messed up and are in happy about it .

I see a lawsuit coming

Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article