Verified Reviewer

Deceptive and Unethical Attorney!!

Southern Environmental Law Center - Deceptive and Unethical Attorney!!
This lawyer during my so called client attorney relationship lied thru out it the entire time. Instances of waiting over a week to get a call back after I left a message asking her to call me back, to also not even showing up for court on one occasion! Every question I asked this attorney she would say I don't know and made unethical decisions in my case with out contacting me first. Gudrun Thompson was paid tens of thousands of dollars and I also had other issues to resolve and none of those issues were taken care of either. This attorneys litigation skills were atrocious in court and every argument I raised in my case she would shoot the argument down and it was as if she was on the opposing side of everything, even though I hired her. Stay far,far away from this attorney!! Full of lies and game!!

Libel is a very real thing. I hope, for your sake, that every single issue you relayed was accurate. If you have a legitimate malpractice complaint, call the NC State Bar.

You can file a complaint with the NC State Bar. They investigate all complaints filed with them against attorneys/law firms.

View more comments (1)
ID
#819709 Review #819709 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$32000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article