No one answers your calls it takes 2 or 3 days to get a hold of someone

terrible customer service 2 to 3 days for them to answer they blame everything on covid 19 so you are on your own i would personally advise you to save your money and go to Jenny Craig or get a keto or plant based diet i am telling you its your money it is awful

User's recommendation: go some where else.

#1910059

Hello there: We are truly sorry to hear about your recent experience with South Beach. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

So that we may better assist you with this please email us with your name, phone number and a brief description of the situation just as you listed here at consumerexperience@southbeach.com.

We thank you for your review and your feedback. -The South Beach Consumer Experience team

Salt Lake City, Utah

Probiem with delivery

SouthBeach Diet - Probiem with delivery
This is Saturday 4:00 p.m. I have been gone for 4 hours and the delivery took place while I was gone in 90゚ weather and no dry ice in the Styrofoam chest The food did not come frozen! Please advise what to do with this unfit food. Phone 209 604 **** I will keep the container and take a photo of the green bubble wrap that it came in. I want a call or email back as soon as possible. Geri Bo

Hello Geri Thank you for reaching out to us with your review. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We want to help with this and to make right on the situation. So we can better assist you with this please email us at consumerexperience@southbeach.com. You can also reach us by phone at 1-888-841-2620.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Buyer Beware!

I joined the South Beach diet delivery club and received one month of food, plus a thick booklet outlining the plan. The program was hard to follow and was not fully explained in the materials. The tasteless prepackaged food was laced with chemicals with unpronounceable names. Because they sent an entire months worth of food in one delivery, the frozen items (and it was pretty much all frozen items) had to be stored in two different refrigerators. I followed the diet for one month and lost no weight. Even worse, Im now on the South Beach email list and, despite many requests to take me off, the South Beach people keep spamming me.

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We apologize if you had a negative experience on our program.

We understand you were not a big fan of the food, and we appreciate your feedback on the matter as that helps us improve our product!We do have a dedicated team of Weight Loss Counselors available to help you get to you goals. If you ever decided you would like to try the plan again, please feel free to contact them. They would be happy to walk through the plan with you and answer any questions you might have about it.If you would like to email us at gettingstarted@southbeachdiet.com, we could certainly remove you from our mailing list if you no longer wish to receive our promotional material.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns as well! We hope you have a great weekend.The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team

Product
Southbeach Diet Diet Plan
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Southbeach coffee Hidden purchase agreement

Hidden in the trial agreement I unknowingly agreed to start receiving 1 pound of coffee every month unless I notified the company not to enroll me in their program. Returning the product would cost me 10.95 in priority mail charges. Southbeach refused to reimburse me because of the trick language in the sample I ordered. I called customer service to also find out a pound of coffee cost 79.95 + 19.95 shipping and handling. No shipping reimbursement could be authorized. Best they would do was issue accredit of approximately 60.00 + shipping and handling. That 4.95 sample ended up costing me about $27.00 I intend to dispute this charge with Visa until the cows come home. Beware of SouthBeach products trial offers, the company is far from and honest business.

Please be careful with company names. South Beach Coffee Co is a totaly seperate company that has been in existance for 13 years.

They have excellent quality products and zero customer complaints.

They do not sell directly to consumers via mail. South Beach coffee can be found in most reputable grocers.

Brazoria, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article