South River Restoration Company - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Lake Village, Arkansas

This so called "company " is in the business of ripping off insurance companies. They come into you home, destroy everything they touch, make false promises of doing work and never show up, then they charge your insurance company exorbitant amounts of money for made up services. These people did over $2000,000 worth is damage to my home. Mold growing everywhere

Please contact me, I have a case started against southriver restoration.

Worst experience of my entire life. Completely unscrupulous and incompetent.

Rude and arrogant beyond belief. Delayed my family's return to our home for over 3 months. Nancy, the most arrogant and obnoxious *** I've ever dealt with in my life, left us high and dry when we objected to the ridiculous language in her contract. Grant Gosdin was a liar, and completely incompetent.

He doesn't return calls or messages for weeks at a time, and we lost all trust in the company because of his initial service level. They are scam artists. They attempted to defraud my insurance company out of $$$, exaggerated their estimates using software called exactimate. In the end I'm sure I'll get cancelled because of them, and they caused much greater scrutiny on my families claims because of their unethical behavior.

There should be a regulating entity over the restoration companies, and you should have some legal means of going after them for their tactics and ruthless business behaviors against the consumer.

I'm still debating filing suit against them, as I have clear and convincing evidence of Insurance Fraud which they obviously committed.

@PissedConsumer1268364

Please contact me, I also am contemplating suit!

View more comments (2)
ID
Lake Village, Arkansas

Rigid, Rude, Unfriendly Contractor did a very poor job of water damage restorations

Very Poor Service Company: No service concept in this outfit, Rude, Very Rigid, almost to the point of being Arrogant. Unprofessional, and lack of proper communications within their own staff until last minute. Always Late for work for the whole operations: Never kept promised times to show up during our bitter experiences with them on our water-damaged floors last October and November. always late to show up 2-3 hours. still claimed as they finished timely 'emergency service'. the crews or its supervisor never took time and explain their beginning, on-going or ending processes with us. Crews were unfriendly, and assuming. torn out a part of our floor against our wishes without proper explanations. left our rooms with blasting hot air blowers unattended without explaining proper precautions or instructions. these unsupervised blasting of hot humid airs of non-stop 3 days melted and destroyed most of our vulnerable items in our house (medicines, ointments, various cosmetics, customized wedding candles, various types of foods, chocolates, and so on) but they refused to admit their unsophisticated, insensitive, rough operations. these unsafe constant hot air blasting caused our family sick and had to take some pain killers like advil and tylenol to ensure 3 days. even though we have voiced our pain, suffering and hardships to our Traveler's insurance adjusters and South River Restoration Company (SRRC) in several phone calls and emails, South River Restoration Company for their part flatly refused to admit that there was any issue of our dissatisfaction. they also removed our furniture without care and left some scratches, and again SRRC refused to accept it. phone calls were not met with timely and courteous manners with the company. even though our concerns have not addressed correctly we have offered them to settle the issues with $4886.78 instead of their demand $5,686.78 for all our hardships since January 2014, they flatly refused to accept and threatened us to sue in court. during our face to face negotiation this morning (3/10/2014) with 2 Traveler's rep and one SRRC rep, the SRRC rep who identified himself of Director of Settlement again said he was not aware of any issue and was adamant about collecting all the money except cursory $50 for the overall issues. When we explained our pain and sufferings during their poor operations, he flatly denied saying that he would only consider specific damaged tangible items. Again we showed some evidences of damaged cosmetics, foods, and ointments, he only offered $200 for our overall issues. PLEASE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, EVEN IF THEY WOULD OFFER YOU FREE SERVICE. They simply have no concept of service, and not worth your time at all. if you have zero(0) star rating, i would give them zero. on their website they are not listed with BBB, but appeared to have some ISO accreditation. wonder if it's legit...bottom line is that this outfit should not be in retail-oriented business like dealing with small, private homeowners.
ID
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article