Paid good money to be paid little mind... and PUNCHED

I got a birthday gift with was the "queen's package" : massage, facial, Mani and pedi. Let me start by saying I don't think they know what that are doing here and I don't think they have licences. Facial: she was nice, but she put a bunch of stuff on my face and I left feeling oily and gross. Massage: she basically just lightly rubbed my body for a very awkward hour of my life. I've had back massages from little cousins that felt better! I asked for more pressure, to which she sighed and begrudgingly replied. At one part she started PUNCHING me!! (It's felt better than the nothing of before) But then she forgot? I asked again, but this time she had headphones in and could not hear me. Then it got interesting, I felt a plop! And then a tiny tip,tip,tap on my butt. "This is a weird massage" I thought? It happened over and over until I realized that it was her phone, and she was actually using my BUTT to text while rubbing me with one hand. I've never felt so disrespected in my life. But I was just laying there naked and she had headphones so I couldn't get up and say anything to her or anyone else. I was literally not in a position to say anything Pedi: same girl! She obviously had a matter at home to take care of, because texted, she rushed me, then she asked me to pick a color. but when i didn't pick in 2 seconds, she snatched the swatches and said "you pick later" and she was generally rude. other patrons in the salon were looking at me like I did something to her! At this point I had clothes on, so I went to get someone else to finish my nails. Which was easy to do!!! And she left, all butt hurt and talking about me in her language. Mani: I told the new women, what happened, she she just said "she probably has family problems." And tried to upsell me on gel. I said no with TEARS IN MY EYES because i was leaving not feeling like a queen, despite the $160 queen package that was supposed to be 3 hours of pampering. I left after 2 hours of oil being drenched on my face, awkward light rubbing, butt texting, being PUNCHED, asian women yelling at me and a free gel upgrade that was supposed to compensate for everything.
ID
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article