One word? Crooks. Stay away! Go in for service, and leave with a ruined car and stolen items.

The VW Jetta that I've had for less than one year was very good, and only had a few simple body things that needed repair. I took it to South Motors for the 1st maintenance. When I picked it up, none of the small repairs had been made, but the brakes were ruined. I almost hit 3 cars. Took it back, and they kept car for 1 week. Again, the minor repairs were not made, but car had "serious" engine and steering problems. As if that weren't enough, a few days later I noticed that they had also replaced my own tag frame, which I had for over 15 years and it was of sentimental value, with their ugly and cheap plastic frame, without my permission and knowledge. I had four screws holding my frame, and they kept 2 screws. They didn't want to go through the "trouble" of attaching their frame to my car with all four screws, so simply used only 2, and probably trashed the other two, which were MINE. My numerous calls and emails to the general manager were totally ignored. They even ignored all contacts from the BBB.
ID
Miami, Florida
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Dishonesty
  • Service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article