map-marker Valdosta, Georgia

Always have to wait for hours in pain and no one try’s to help

When in because I was told that I need to go to the ER cause they are more equipped. That was wrong.

Went in there crying for stomach pain. It was crazy in there. One got triage about 2 times. Then one nurse was trying to get me to do more labs when labs was already done.

I had been there for over 3 hours crying in pain and ask for pain meds and was never given any. End up throwing up in the waiting area abs still no help. So I end up and leave. People shouldnt have to wait that long to even get any kind of relief if you are seeing them in extreme pain.

Not keep on saying we are getting help and its no where. They need to do better and stop having people suffer for no reason.

Anthony J Upx
map-marker Valdosta, Georgia

Want see why they say they can't bill medical insurance when member has coved

after 19 years living POW and 23 Nobel Peace Prizes Joint Congressional Medal of Honor Vertification thur FBI and they tried to make it hard on me about 92.00 time two which was paid in full that hurt my feeling In Charge of CIA,MD,PH.D,JD r/o Anthony Jerome Johnson,MD,Ph.D,JD Joint congressional medal of Honor, advanced Purple heart, over seven Preisdental Freedom etc.... I made and every body know this?
Loss:
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article