Very Unprofessional / Rude Staff

This is the worst doctors office I have ever had dealings with. I was referred to this office by my PCP for an opinion on a course of treatment for my neck. I told the woman who saw me, a Physicians Assistant named Sunny, that the meds I was taking worked fine. She said she would refer the prescription back to my PCP. Now they are telling me I have to come in once a month in order to continue receiving my medication. I have tried to contact them by phone and talked to the office manager Carlos, but they just keep talking in circles. I have never seen the doctor on staff and he is NEVER available on the phone or in person. Sunny refuses to return my phone calls. Basically, they are holding my prescription hostage so they can bill my insurance company for an office visit once a month.

I would never go to pain management.When I once went to the doctor he was like ok you go to pain management phy.theapy etc. he wanted to send me all over the place.I then changed doctors.I figure if as my doctor you have to send me to another doctor just to get a script.I will go somewhere else.My new doctor now writes my scripts with out seeing another doctor and that is the way it should be.

ID
Torrance, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article