Kelli H Hpp

Disgusting and Disturbingly Crude Customer Support

I would like to speak with the highest level of management in regards to how despicable your so called customer support agent named Casey is. I have never in my life been treated with such disrespect and handled with the high level of disregard by this woman.

She was dishonest. She hung up on me. She refused me fair treatment. She was judgemental and unprofessional and I don't want an email reply back with a simple apology, I want to speak with someone and I don't care to speak with her manager Ilias because I was refused when asked to speak with him.

I am beyond pissed off that a company would have someone like this woman as the only person customers can talk to.

She is an ill and vile representation of what customer service should reflect. I will NEVER purchase another product from this company because of her!!!

Preferred solution: An direct conversation with someone other than Casey or her manager Elias and the termination of Casey.

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from this company until they fire Casey!

map-marker Minneapolis, Minnesota

Not the same product

This mattress was top quality. Both the material in the mattress itself and the working mechanisms have been changed to a cheap quality. Both comfort and ability to hold air have been radically compromised in this brand. Now is a total waste of money!

User's recommendation: I see they’ve added an additional product line for double the price.

Arlie M

Verified Reviewer

Twin Air Mattress purchased in August of 2017 and used three times for guests at the time. Now just over three years later tried to use it and it must have at least two leaks.

Updated by user Jan 31, 2021

They have not tried to contact me at all. No contact for consideration ofwhat they claim on their product card included with the mattress.

One side asks for a review of their product to Amazon...while on the other side in large letters is "SoundAsleep Products 100% Guarantee"!This certainly doesn't ring true with my experience with how they backtheir product at all.

All I have asked them to do, is do what they sayyou get when you purchase their product. The product was flawed.If you do what you put in print, then back it up!

Original review Dec 31, 2020
It has been stored in it's carrying case since the 2017 use, but now in December 2020 must have a least 2 leaks. I think I fixed 1 leak, but it is still leaking, and I can't find a second leak. Really dissatisfied with this product. It was stored in it's carrying case in a closet inside the house. It now is useless after being used only 3 times.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: I always look at reviews prior to purchase, but sometimes you get a bad product. I know the warranty is only for a year, so I will search for a different companies product.

map-marker Miami, Florida

SoundAsleep air mattress free replacement

SoundAsleep replaced my bed which had a slow leak. They didn’t have to, it was way out of warranty. While researching new ones, I called to ask how I might try to make the repair myself. It seems like there’s twenty vendors of inflatable beds now, which, to be honest, are just rectangular balloons. But these guys gave me a new one! Customer service like this differentiates them as a company that stands behind its product.
Reason of review:
Honest return, exchange or cancellation policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article