Avoid this individual

Please avoid this woman at all costs. She is a con artist to say the least and when she realized I was starting to no longer believe her she cut me off real quick. I ended up in a terrible relationship with a guy I would love nothing more than to get away from forever. He is not my twin flame or anything close. Please avoid these psychics. They are just all scams.
ID
Junior Reviewer

Soul Connections Net - Ann Elizabeth Teiss (Ann Teiss, SoulmateReader2002) Fake/Fraud/Inaccurate Psychic
Ann Teiss lied to me in June 2016 regarding an individual person. She just said silly stuff that was not true about the person. She just said this that was made up and is a cookie-cutter. She said: "I use the psychic tarot for your reading regarding your situation on the question you had. The cards: Shadow, Prosperity begins, Awareness. I feel he needs time to figure out what he truly wants in his life and start moving forward. For now try to keep yourself busy and motivated and let him be the one to initiate when he is ready. This will take time and I don't get time frames but you have to try to be patient. Like I said he will be the one to initiate communication when the time is right." When I asked follow-up questions, Ann Teiss does not accept them and she said: "I don't give free follow ups to readings, I understand you have questions and need answers, but I don't think i will be able to help you to find them, this is everything my spirit guides gave me, this is all I could pick up for you, and I don't teach the tarot, only use them as tools to help the messages come through." Finally, she doesn't give refunds and said: "I will not be able to read for you in the future." Ann Teiss rip me off, took my money, and didn't help me. Do not use her services. Once a fraud, always a fraud.
#1997517

Ann Elizabeth has been great with me an correct an she doesn't push at all,if I call fine if I don't fine I get a discount an cards wishing me a great day weither I call or not .3 month 2 months or 5 she is fine with me.....kaye

I agree. I had the same awful situation with her happen.

She isn't psychic at all or is very minimal. Her beliefs and the way she pushes them onto clients is very dangerous and as someone who has a degree in psychology( as she does), she should be legally liable.

Psychic predictions are subject to interpretation from both the psychic as well as the consumer. I have used Ann for a couple of email readings fully aware that any predictions are subject to interpretation.

Ann's website has a disclaimer and payment is made to Corus Entertainment further reminding any consumer that any predictions are for entertainment purposes only. Life is not predictable and consumers can use whom ever they want.

@PissedConsumer1285393

Ann Texas is a fake. She and you should go straight to ***.

ALL Psychic's are frauds otherwise one of them would have seen 9-11 or other horrible attacks coming and could have warned persons to stop or avoid them.

They would be able to finger current terrorists locations and ones that escaped after bombings.

So with those FACTS you can see you "are being used" on your fantasy desire to have someone else tell you your life/path when you should be the one taking (as much) control as possible.

#2010815
@PissedConsumer1276207

The psychic twins Terry and Linda Jamison did predict 9/11 on the Art Bell Show.

View more comments (5)
ID
Cons
  • Dishonesty
  • Being fake
  • Inaccurate
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Full refund

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article