Soska Flooring And Design Flooring Installation Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
Soska Flooring And Design Flooring Installation Review from Fernandina Beach, Florida
I hired him to install 1275 sf of laminate flooring in my new home and it was a disaster. He did not level the floor good in several areas, he broke the locking system of the laminate when installing the living room which caused the flooring to sink down in at least 75-100 places. When I brought it to his attention he acted as if it was no big deal. I also pointed out that the floor dipped down by the glass sliding door and he admitted it...

Anonymous Were you charged for the services?

Anonymous Ms Browning,
After the experience we have had with you as a customer, it comes as no surprise to us that you would write such a false and misleading review. Your 1275sf flo...