WORST RUN COMPANY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH

For one year I paid all of my garbage pick up bills on time to Sooke Disposal in Sooke, British Columbia, Canada. Every month they told me I had not paid anything, and I had to show them the proof using my online banking reports. Then they stopped picking up our garbage, or only taking one bag instead of the three we left out. There was no reason for this...they would skip our house completely. Every month my bill was wrong...not only were they charging me even though I had already paid, they were adding weird miscellaneous numbers increasing my bill to over 80 dollars more than what everyone pays... I tried calling month after month. No one answers the phone. We tried physically going to their office it is nowhere to be found. You leave messages, no one calls you back. If by some miracle they answer the phone and promise they will help you, they ask if they can call you bac and they never do. I moved. I called and cancelled my service. She GUARANTEED me it was cancelled. 6 months later I get an email saying I owe them hundreds and hundreds of dollars in garbage pick up bills unpaid. Typical.
ID
EVERYTHING
Loss
Preferred solution
A *** apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article