Victor G Fbl

Verified Reviewer

So all Sony artists and employees to wear I$ hats

I'm introducing my garments to Sony Music so that your artists can wear my apparel, including my I$ SnapBack hats, everywhere, especially in their global performances and music videos. ILOVEMONEYSHOP.COM is my website.

I also have a new Sony design that Sony will surely love. Please allow me a chance to showcase my NYC-born styles on my garments, Sony. I created everything on my garments and my website, all original ideas by me, Mr. Victor Gaston.

There's something for everybody. Sony, consider investing or partnering with me to sell these brands globally. I'd love to work with you.

Sony has music and electronics, and can also monetize with ILOVEMONEYSHOP.COM. Thank you.

Pros:
  • Percentages forever
Cons:
  • No annual extra sales monies

Preferred solution: To get a clothing deal with Sony & I❤️$ Clothing Collection on ILOVEMONEYSHOP.COM

User's recommendation: Please partner or invest for sells to your customers globally

map-marker Marshall, Minnesota

People that are scamming people from Sony

My 16-year-old son got scammed by your company, they emailed him a contract to look over and sign. They told him they would send him 15,000 they sent it 2cashapp, but he needed a $100 to get it, and they were going to put his music on iTunes in Spotify. I don't know if all of you know about the other people that scamming

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article