Without AC for 4 days now!

I live in Solero at Plantation, FL. I've been having a feel problems for the past months now and Solero is just Awful about helping their residents. I live in the third floor and I had a neighbor that left his trash for almost a week outside his apartment. After around 3 days his trash started to smell that everybody could smell it from the first floor. I called the administration 3 times, I know that another person also called 2 times, I went to the leasing office and talked to a lady there that said that the trash would be picked out that same night. But, of course nothing happened. That night, after I got home I saw a bunch of bugs inside of my apartment. I had to go out at 10 pm on a sunday to buy something to kill those bugs, but of course they just don't die that easily. I called for emergency maintenance, and nothing happened once again. On monday morning I went to the leasing office one more time to talk to somebody and request that I should get my money back from that a product that I had to buy to kill bugs from some trash that wasn't even mine and that was when they sent somebody to clean it up, but I still have not received my money back. Now, if that wasn't enough my AC stopped working last Thursday night, I called the leasing office and they sent somebody to try to fix it, but nothing was fixed. Today is Monday and Labor Day, and that is the reason they said that nobody could come in to fix it. Today is 88 degrees outside and inside of my apartment is 85 degrees, and everybody from Solero could not care less. When I first moved in, they said that Health issues and AC is something that are Emergency things and both of them happened to me in less than a year. If I had talked to somebody to do a health inspection in my apartment when bugs were coming in because of a nasty trash I believe everything would be different and they would probably care about their residents. I just hope that somebody can at least do something for me after this review.
ID
Plantation, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article