Never use Softwareone PyraCloud - It hacks your company information

As a business owner, my license information is very dear to my heart. Ever since software one announced pyracloud, I have started to see my software portfolio manager making changes without my authorization to my portal. I asked her multiple time but she ignored me every time. I had involved my IT team in keeping an eye on certain renewal contract which were up for renewal and noticed information getting accessed and changed without knowledge. I reached out to their Switzerland headquarter even (must add they are some unprofessional people) when I asked to speak directly with their CEO Patrick Winter, his office said talk to some cloud guy first. At the end, I had no choice to close my account and now consulting my legal team to take action. I highly recommend to think twice before going to software one pyracloud and never ever give your license history record to them. Pyracloud is a *** and what I learned from other people are not very good either. Never again!

dzditueI dont know how Microsoft trust these jokers, may be they are hacking them too :)

ID
Product
Softwareone Pyracloud Management Software
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
No business with hacks

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article