Sobelabs anti wrinkle cream

I tried this product in a 30 day money back guareentee The company cannot be reached by phone or email they sell you the product and only give you 18 days to cancel but make it impossible because you cannot contact the company by any means, the only phone number listed is busy I finally got through and was told I had to call customer sevice at another number which turned out to be a different company with same name different product, that company then gave me another number stating this hastens all the time, the next number they gave me was for UPS just a big runaround. Do not purchase this product on a free trial basis it signs you up for auto delivery and automatic billing which is impossible to cancel I finally had to cancel my credit card

True - this company cannot be reached by phone or email THey automatically charge you for products and do not deliver. It is several attempts to contact the company phone number listed is busy upon several attempts to leave messages. I demand immediate cancellation of my subscription and confirmation from this company. IF any one has a differn contact # or Company contact I'd appreacite your sharing this info.

I would personally advise that you do not purchase this product on a free trial basis it signs you up for auto delivery and automatic billing which is impossible to cancel.

THE PRODUCT IS GREAT THE CUSTOMER SERVICES IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

heller.april@***.com

ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

Sobelabs is an age-defying product that includes some premium antioxidant extracts like: Saccharide Isolerate, Agaricus Bisponus Beta Glucane, Edelweiss Extract, Rosa Canine Oil Ceratonia Siliqua, Glycerin, etc. The product is promised to provide instant relief from skin related issues as well as from problems such as dry areas, eye bags; it is intended to keep skin moist, healthy and hydrated, to prevents dry skin, itching, cracking and peeling of skin as well as to maintain skin’s elasticity and suppleness. SobeLabs ingredients have clinically tested in laboratories under the many scientists and doctors. Hence this is promised to be the safest way to reduce signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and saggy skin.

Sobelabs reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article