Sobe Knockouts WonT Say Hi To Girls

Retail Judo Gear Store with An Attitude: Sobeknockouts When people walk into your store and you don't offer even a "hello" or "is there anything I can help you with" then there is a problem. I realize that most of your customers are from out of town and probably wander in and look and leave, but you should treat eveyone like they are a local that would return if treated politely. I am local and wouldn't mind paying a good deal more money for equipment that I could get online at a local store on principle [and your prices are hirer], but when me and my friend walked into your store and didn't receive so much as a hello well I will save my money and shop elsewhere. Maybe you thought the other customers already in your shop would purchase more items or could hold better conversations I'm not sure, but I find it sad either way. Help us all if it is because Im a woman. Thanks for your time Sobe Knockouts. Carrie

iam surprised to find this kind of comments about SOBE KNOCKOUTS. I wanted to check out their website to see ig they have a headgear with nose protector bc i have shopped there before.

The only thing i have to say about it is the dude was nice, gave me a discount on gloves and shingguards,free key chain, free mexican wraps and also offered me tickets for a kickboxing event ! i will definitely shop there again

so they are not even open anymore, or at least not when they say they are. I was there a few weeks ago at 3pm and they were closed. Looks like the place is empty too.

I ordered gear three weeks ago. No gear has arrived, no refund and the guy who picked up the phone tried to convince me it wasn't his fault.

I also caught him checking out my 13 year old daughter when I went in there to deal with the delay.

No I totally agree about Sobe Knockuts tourist clothing store on south beach. I'm not sure if its cause your a girl or notin, but I went it with a boxing glove that came undone - 2 weeks after I bought it.

The manager on duty got real mad at me and threatened to beat the *** outa me. He was all like "punta... this and punta that..."

Turns out the manager, Auggie Mejia was the owner. I just wanted an exchange for the glove, or the phone number to call the company back and let them know their product failed.

No other manager/owner ever threatened to fight me over any return I have ever tried, whats with this place?

View more comments (3)
ID
Miami, Florida

About

Summary

MySpace profile for Sobe Knockouts has lost its myspace with pictures, videos, personal blog, interests, information about me and more

Sobe Knockouts reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article