Snelling Staffing Services - Taylor, MI

Okay, so this place is beyond horrible. The staff are extremely dismal, unhelpful and never call you back. They also find you jobs that are either too far out of the way or they are outside the parameters of what you gave them to look for. (i.e. they don't listen to anything you have to say, they just want to get paid). But my main problem is the way that information back and forth is handled. I had called to speak with a manager because my calls to my recruiter were not being returned and each time I called their response was, "She's not in," "She's on the road," or "She's out of the office." And each time I left a message with whoever answered the phone. After almost a month later of my doing this, someone finally called me back. When I had explained that I had left several messages and even visited the office on one occasion, she then forcefully communicated to me that her staff was "trained very well and would never not get her messages to her and there must be some mistake." She went on like this for almost 5 minutes after which time I told her my feelings on the matter. This company is pretentious, disappointing and indeed laughable. Please stay away.

Snelling is such a product of the 1980's... I can't believe they are still around..

ID
Taylor, Michigan
Service
Snelling Staffing Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article