Contract Sign Review

As all others I have read here we were quoted one price on the phone as all inclusive but these Indian peices of carp tried to charge us for every stair at 1$ per step total immigrant losers asked me to sign contract I said not until we call your boss they promptly left I look for their truck everyday all's help them if I find them. "
ID
Uxbridge, Ontario

SMS Movers are SCAMMERS!

We hired SMS Movers based on their ad which states $75/hr. When they arrived on moving day there a number of extra charges. It took them over 6 hours to load the truck (after arriving an hour and a half late) then went for dinner (and they expected us to pay for that time!!). Finally t he truck was loaded (half of our stuff didn't fit) and they demanded $1600 in cash before they would drive away or else they were going to dump all our stuff out on the driveway. We called the guy to complain "alex" and he became very beligerant on the phone, yelling and swearing.We called the police and had them escort the truck to our new house and paid them $1000 in cash. SCAM!!!

This is the worst moving company ever! Unfortunately, I hired them for a cross-country move.

My experience was very similar to the person who wrote the first complaint.

They were late, unprofessional, had me pay for lunch, demanded more money, demanded even more money later, and failed to deliver on the promised day. They are not just unprofessional, but rude liars as well.

The Better Business Bureau has received 59 complaints against Speedee Movers (aka SM&S Relocation) and gives them a D rating.

SMS movers took over craigslist under different names and numbers. so however you going to call from craigslist in Toronto its going to be SMS movers

View more comments (1)
ID
Oakville, Ontario
Loss

About

Summary

SMS Movers Inc. Contact Information. 7689 Richmond Hwy Ste 113, 22306 Alexandria, Virginia. Close [X] Enter your message and your e-mail address, ...

SMS Movers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article