Smoky Mountain Title - Customer Care Review

After waiting 7 months for Wells Fargo to close I got a cash buyer for my home and now they won't set a closing date and my payoff keeps going up and up. It's not the buyers fault, we have done everything that Smoky Mountain Title has ask us to do. They promised us a closing date today and never came through with it. I have bought another home and every one keeps putting my life on hold.

I wouldn't do business with those people under no circumstances. They ripped a friend off big time.

Doug Yates is nothing but a shyster. He has his finger in about every business in Sevierville. Why anyone would ever do business with him I don't know.

He used to own Cherokee Title company I believe. Run don't walk away from that company as you can get

ID
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article