Tire change

I was very excited when I got there, The Staff (David) got me right in, I was in desperate need of a rear tire, he gave a good price for a set of commander 3. at 12:30 pm . So the wife and I went shopping in the store, found a few items, went and got some drinks. 2:30 -3:00 I went back to the service department to check on my bike and they said its in the wash bay, so we went out front and sat for a while and I thought I saw my bike pull out into the street, took off like a bat out of *** I thought to myself ( no way) I immediately went back to the service department to ask them where my bike was and they said he had to take it for a test ride, oh *** ! That was my bike that he was beaten the *** out of as he pull out of the driveway, Im really pissed right about now and I spoke with David and he said no way, they dont drive the bikes like that, well, my wife and I saw him as he pulled out. , an 1/2 hour later I went back to check on it again and again he said (its in the wash bay) finally, around 5:00 I walked back to the service department and requested my bike to be brought up front NOW, I dont care if its washed or not, and it was 1/2 washed. 5:00 pm So, I am very disappointed in your techs (or maybe just the one that test drove my bike) And there is a vibration in the front at 40/50 mph. I will NOT recommend anyone to your location for service or repair, and you also may see some not so good posts on Facebook. Sorry for the bad review, but you need to run a tighter ship or it will come back and bite you in the ***

User's recommendation: Do NOT let the trucks test drive your bike.

ID
Cons
  • Techs mistreated owners bikes
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Dyna Wide Glide Review

I bought an dyna wideglide at smoky mount harley had it for an year and have not been able to ride because of aelectrical short ,they said they take care of if but they haven't. Theysaid were going to not charge me and now they have not its an 1997 scott maddux the owner of shop he would help and hasn't.
ID
Edinburg, Texas
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

About

Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson Terms of Service
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the large amount of content and information provided, errors can and will occur.
To read more: https://www.smh-d.com/read-our-terms-and-conditions--xterms
Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson Privacy Policy
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson. Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson promote the use of fair information practices. Because Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson are committed to The Customer's privacy, The Company have agreed to disclose Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson's' information practices. Dealer Spike, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Dealer Spike, LLC and Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson collect information from Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson's' users at several different points on the web site. In order to obtain a vehicle price quote, a user must first complete a Quote Request Form.
To read more: https://www.smh-d.com/read-our-privacy-statement--xprivacy
Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson FAQ
To read more: https://www.smh-d.com/learn-more-about-our-service--service-faqs
Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson Pros and Cons

Cons: Techs mistreated owners bikes

Summary

Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson is a company that focuses on selling motorcycles and providing various motorcycle-related services. The store has been in business for more than 15 years and its corporate office is located in Maryville, TN. The company sells both new and pre-owned motorcycles. It distributes motorcycles of various models and types such as Harley Davidson Street 750, Harley Davidson Night Rod special, Harley Davidson Rod Muscle and many more. On top of that Smoky Mountation Harley Davidson offers additional services like motorcycle repairing and maintenance, instruction classes and others. The company also provides riding classes.

Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson reviews and complaints

Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson is ranked 78 out of 253 in Motorcycles and ATVs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article