I didn’t really get a satisfactory answer regarding my order.

Yes contacted company about order I placed a month ago.Did speak with agent only recording but didn’t get an acceptable answer on When packages on when package was mailed if mailed at all.
ID
Service
Smokes Spirits Shipping Service

Beware

I know anything associated with tobacco is politically incorrect these days, but trying to economize I decided to roll my own cigarettes. I placed my order for tobacco and tubes on Nov. 28, sent payment, and as of today 12/13/10 my order has not been shipped. This is my first (and definitely my last) order with this website/company. Their customer service is represented with excuses, not results. They sell a variety of products, not only tobacco related items, and they have their "company policies" which is nothing more than more excuses. My payment cleared my account 12/6, yet I'm still waiting for my order. They don't take credit cards...(I wonder why)? I strongly suggest "SMOKES-SPIRITS.COM" be avoided at all cost. In this economic environment where every dollar counts, I'll gladly pay more elsewhere to get satisfactory service, timely delivery, and a cooperative attitude.

I am in Texas and I ordered 4 cartons of cigarettes from Smokes-spirits.com on April 16, the order was processed and I was sent a notice to put on the door for RPS delivery.I immediately put it on door, It is now June 25th and I have not recieved my order. I have been on the phone every other day and get the same excuse or "Sorry". I will never order from them again.

placed order on 10/26 and order was shipped 10/27, it will be 9 weeks tomorrow ince I ordered. Naparex [the shipper] is unreachable and Smoke'spirits say no refund unless they get product back from Naparex. :(

View more comments (1)
ID
East Meadow, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article