Stop going in my account

hi my name is robert brown i called and email to stop going in my account on 03-28-2012,need money back in bank,talked to your people and they still will not stop going in my bank,i can not say how mad i am,what do i have to do to get you to stop going in my bank,my trakeing number is 940551****881327****/i do not need your products,this is to much,i am so mad,i tryed everything to stop this,please put my 99.99 bank in bank please,405-625-****,405-501-****
Chicago, Illinois
Loss

Smokeless Selects can never be reached.

Horrible customer service, impossible to reach by email or phone to cancel. How can they provide a 100% guarantee when they cannot be reached? I tried to contact them through sales and customer service using the phone number provided when they sent the cigarettes. Furthermore I was charged almost $100 for the free trial I am reluctant to send the cigarettes back since they had already charged for them. I did not want or need them anymore. Isn't that the point of using them? I am shocked that a company that claims to be so reputable should allow themselves to be so impossible to reach.

When I cancelled the card I finally heard from someone. When I started to tell him how I felt about them, he said,"Have a nice day", and hung up on me.

When I first ordered the product I didn't try calling. Then a friend wanted the same e cig so I tried calling.

I decided to just leave a message and go ahead and order. I never heard back. Then subscribed to have the cartridges sent to me regularly. I tried to call because I ordered wrong strength and emailed.

When I couldn't get thru and couldn't get any response I and phoned my cancel. Best advice do what I always do for online orders,use a major cc that way no one has access to your bank account.

They kept sending with a thanks your order is being shipped. I finally had to cancel the card.

They are a rip off. Cannot reach them to cancel.

This is not free.

This is false advertising and consumer fraud. Received free trial and it does not even work.

I have tried to cancel this order 3 times since they said it was $4.95 introductory offer, and the I learned they charged $99.99 shipping. It arrived in a flat rate USPS package which ships for around $5.

I can never get in touch by either email or phone.

This is a total rip off!! :(

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER YOUR FREE TRIAL. YOU WILL BE CHARGED $107.00.

IT'S NOT FREE. TRULY A RIP OFF.

Exactly. they give you 14 days to try it and take 12 to send it. RIP OFF !!

View more comments (6)
Houston, Texas

Smokeless Selects, extremely poor customer service

By this companies own admission my package did not arrive during the trial period according to their shipping department. Instead of taking care of the customer they dismissed any responsibility by telling me to hold the Post Office liable. While I do agree that the post office most certainly did not do their part, Smokeless Selects didn't even offer to extend the trial period, and refund any part of the $130.00 fees they charged to my bank. Their trial verbage is NOT clearly stated in an obvious place, and it was my bad for not as the customer service "manager" said, "scouring the page correctly for this information". She came just short of calling me an irresponsible ***, but certainly elluded to it in all other sense. She was rude, short, argumentative and didn't even bother to listen When I asked for her manager she first told me she was it. I then asked, "so you own the company?" to which she replied that she didn't, but, "they won't talk to you. And even if they did, they wouldn't have listened this long". And that's from the owner? Unbelievable! I am spreading the word as fast as I can!

I had the exact same experience as these other people, the treated me the same, like it was my fault I was charged 99.99 !!!!

Rude

on 2/14 - was credited $99.99 after two phone messages, which were not returned

on 2/27 - received email that order was shipped

on 2/29 - received trial package

on 3/5 - charged $99.99 to my account again

When I called bank, they said I had to wait 15 days since they had returned the first $99. I called them twice and sent an email with no response. They did not credit back the $99 and On 3/25, they have charged another $49.99 to my account & have not sent any product. Now I've had to cancel my bank account. Stay away from these thieves!!!

I ordered free sample and was only to pay $4.95 s&h charge. I received them in reasonable time, but was charge a $99.99 fee 2 weeks later from my credit card.

I never discussed this charge with anyone and I sure did not give anyone permission to charge it to my card. I called the Better Business Bureau and was told they already had several complaints against this company. It looks like they could be charge with theft.

Has anyone checked on this. They still have the same ad running on the internet I ordered from.

Well, at least I know I am not alone in this....my experience has been the same as everyone else and am now on the way to the bank to have my debit card canceled and reissued and to dispute the charges for the auto ship nonsense. This company is a huge scam......stay away!

:-( :-( :-( This company is full of it!. I placed my order on 2-10-12, received email confirmation on 2-11-12 indicating it would take 5-7 business days to ship the product.

By 2-27-12 I called them and left a voicemail, that no one returned. On 3-1-12 I received an email indicating that the product had been shipped. However, by 3-10-12 I had recieved nothing, but my account was charged $99.00.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!! I'm calling my bank to see if the transaction can be reversed and close the account and open a new one :-( :-( :-(

I was referred to S.S. by Seattle's local "King 5 News" web site.

They had a story about the electric cigarettes with a link for a "free trial" All I had to pay was $4.95 shipping and handling but they are taking $100.00 out of my debit account for it. Sounds like it is familiar to alot of you.

Does anyone know if I can make my C.Card company to hold that money for now? It seems like they could, but they wont.???

My experience matches with most, ordered a "free trial" and it arrived 4 weeks after I ordered it. Then I find that what they sent is cheap stuff, and not worth the $100 they want for it.

Fortunately, I lost the card I used to order the trial, so I cancelled it and they cannot charge any more than the $5 they already charged me for the "free trail". Tried to call customer service to tell them I am returning the package, and no response.

This is definitely a scam... stay away!

Very poor customer service. I myself is having a problem getting a phone call and/or email back from this company.

I purchased and is very pleased with the product, HOWEVER; I recentley purchased a 5 pack cartomizer on my debit card. The funs were taken from my bank in the amount of 24.98. which is accurate,, BUT, I then realized they had charged my credit card from which they had on file from when I origianlly purchesed the product in the amount of 49.98... I've been trying for 2 weeks now I left several messages with 3 contact numbers to reach me and also e-mailed them.

Never recieved a call or email back. I had to close my credit card account and have a new one reissued and now im working with my bank to block these ppl from withdrawing $$ out of my account. I filed a complaint with the better buisness bureau also. My advice to all of the consumers who are researching this product, ITS A SCAM.

Your better off purchasing an electronic cigerette from your local gas station. My next complaint will go national on nation wide consumer report news.

I am fuming, I have been trying for a week and no one answers or returns calls. They have now removed $99.99 from my account and i dont know what to do.

Same thing happened to me...delivered a month after I ordered it....took out 99.99 and no one answers phone messages or emails. We need to contact the Better Business Bureau and shut this place down.

View more comments (33)
Gold Bar, Washington

About

Summary

Find the perfect smokeless ashtray for your home or your car. Compare prices and features with our videos and listings.

Smokeless Selects reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article