Blower Woes

I took a echo blower in to smith farm and garden to get it looked at, it was overheating and turning itself off. They where more than happy to take a look at it. Well now I know why. They charged me, 30 bucks just to look at it and tell me it was broke. I was supposed to be under warranty. Well it had a lube problem and was not covered by the warranty they told me, charged me 30 bucks just to give me a estimate. I was willing to pay it to get my blower back, since I needed it and it still worked. Well I went to pick it up and it was in pieces in a bag. They told me it would be another 30 bucks to put it back together. I talked to the manager who basically told me their was nothing he could or would do about it. He did bother to tell me that if I decided to buy another blower from them, they would just take the 30 bucks off a new blower. So now I am without a blower, not only that I am out 30 bucks and have a bag o engine. This place is a rip off. Did I mention that I had given them money for a new lawn mower, *** eater and edger? Worst place ever. You have been warned.
ID
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article