Smeared Ink lied

I participated in a "blog hop" hosted by Smeared Ink, an online stamp company. I won. They never sent the winnings, which was a package of cool stamps. I contacted them multiple times with several different e-mail addresses and they ignored me. So I posted on their facebook page. They finally responded and said they would send out the package, but would require a signature to make sure it was delivered as well as having tracking numbers,etc. That was on the 4th of August. I queried them on the 10th of August again as I had not heard anything from them regarding tracking information etc. They responded on the 11th that they would "get the info for me".. this was at 8:30 in the morning. I asked them again today, the 13th about the package, the tracking information, etc. They finally responded that the package had been delivered on the 12th. When I went to the mail box, it was there, finally. But note that the package clearly said that the signature requirement was waived by the sender and it wasn't received at the post office on their end until 3:20pm on... the 11th of August. These people didn't communicate very well, treated me poorly and overall were terrible to deal with. I cannot imagine what horrors happen to the paying customers. I won't be purchasing from these people ever. I won't recommend them to any of my stamping buddies or crafting people. They have a cool product, but the lack of professionalism, customer service and general goodness really is a bummer.

wow that is the complete opposite treatment I have ever gotten from these people. they are always on top of things and get my stuff to me very quickly.

There had to have been something that came up.

and in thes.

e days and times sometimes there are obstacles that people have to deal with. maybe you were just too anxious to get these awesome stamps and got in a hurry to play

ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

Smeared Ink is a small home business which offers a choice of Digital Papers, Unmounted Rubber Stamps, Digital Stamps, Cling Mount, Odds 'N Ends, Apparel and Accessories as well as some Gifts. The products are sold online. SmearedInk was founded by two sisters, Terra Serrano and Tori Searcey, who are bringing different experiences to their common venture. She is a Graphic Designer and has worked with various companies. Terra has ten years of experience as a rubber stamp artist. She was designing and demonstrating samples for different rubber stamp companies, as well as she was teaching classes and workshops.

SmearedInk reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article