Smartdiets.com

A diet and weight loss program. I signed up for this service on June 6th, 2008. This service was for a 7 day trial in which should cancel within 7 days I would not be charged any fees. Subsequently 7 days later on the 13th I canceled for my own reasons. 4 Days later they charged my card $65 dollars. 3 days later I learned of the issue. I contacted them using their online email support form and asked for a credit as I canceled trial according to their own terms. I was rudely told that I joined on the 5th and that the trial ended on the 11th. They use a fuzzy math which is flawed. Of course I have the Welcome email dated 06/06/2008 in which they did not even acknowledge. I of course pointed out that their math was flawed and their date was wrong and that by their own terms they should not have charged me and should give me my $65.00 credit. They went on to say I canceled to late for the 7 day trial cut off and that they actually give me 8 days in which to cancel. Of course they have not given me my credit so again they lie as I did indeed cancel in time for 7 and 8 days. All attempts at getting a credit under the terms of their trial contract failed. All attempts at using math and logic to get a credit failed, they are a rip-off. Do not sign up to this program using the trial, it is a rip off. They are a scam to get your money as they do not honor their own terms. They will now get to deal with my Financial Institution. 06/23/2008 Andrew Campton, New Hampshire U.S.A.

I found the site excellent and everyone I spoke with was very helpful.

ID
Old Town, Maine
Loss

About

Summary

A lot of people suffer from extra weight. SmartDiets is a web site, dedicated to ideas and tips on how to lose unwanted fat and become slim. Visitors of this web site may find useful information in such categories: diets tips and tricks, exercise, healthy eating. Thus, women and men will know about various effective weight loss strategies and the latest diets, used by celebrities. It also should be mentioned that this online portal is linked with such popular social network as Facebook. Concluding, healthy diet plan and regular physical trainings are two ways, which will bring you beautiful body.

SmartDiets reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article