Mohammed Shaikh EB-5 Smartbusinessbroker.com

Anyone who wants to search the Orange County Clerk of Courts (Florida) and search Mohammed Shaikh, you can match all his information in "Kissimmee" and see that Mohammed Shaikh that has ruined any chance we all have of having productive, business/professional-minded Linkedin Discussion, is that same Mohammed Sharique Shaikh that is convicted of Domestic Violence, and Stalking against his wife and children, and has lost every appeal for his FEDERAL deportation proceedings. This is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Mohammed is a FRAUD and a LIAR, and has absolutely ZERO EB-5 Experience. Consider yourself forewarned of the lies and manipulation of this worthless individual/business broker

FYI, Asif Lakhani is a liar and I can challenge him to prove that a) he paid me even a penny, b) He was ever my client. I do business honestly and these losers who post false statements are jealous of my track record.

I'm actually challenging these losers to post evidence to substantiate their false allegations. Mr.

Lakhani, can you please post a copy of the cancelled cheque and contract to prove you were EVER my client? Come on, go ahead, we're all waiting.

Asif Lakhani and the other poster are liars. If they have actually reported me, why don't they post the complaint details and also let us know what happened to the complaint?

The pathetic losers who made this false post under anonymous and false names are just frustrated competitors who've lost business to me.

In case you wish to learn the truth, please contact the Orange County Clerk of Courts to confirm that I've NO criminal convictions. As for the deportation allegations, if I was deported or ordered deported, why am I still living legally in the US and doing business while my competitors are losing clients to me?

Fact is, I actually do have the longest and most successful track record for EB-5 visas in the US and these anonymous posts were simply put up by business rivals jealous of my success.

I have been scammed by Mohammed!!! I found his website www.smartbusinessbroker.com and met him in Orlando, paid him 45,000 and never got my Green Card.

Mohammed Shaikh is a total Scam Artist! I am contacting the authorities!

He is located at 7000 Stonehedge Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.

His phone number is +1 40* *** ****.

You can reach us at +1 40* *** **** and or email us at info@***.com

#562017

Hello Dear,My name is Miss Julianna birdford, I got your contact details in this site (telebrands.pissedconsumer.com) and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.My private e-mail: (julinabirdford@***.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.

I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I can not wait to hear more from you soonest.Sincerely,Miss Julianna birdford,In this case my confidential email address to receive your reply is as follows: (julinabirdford@***.com)kisses

View more comments (3)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Mohammed Shaikh of SmartBusinessBroker is a Criminal, Fraud, and LIAR!

Mohammed "Sharique" Shaikh of 2323 Caravelle Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34746, Phone: +1 40* 535 **** is a Convicted Violent Offender, Liar, Fraud, and currently going through Deportation Proceedings. Beware of this Individual! He touts to be a "Business Broker" but will only steal your money, and give you nothing in return! He is running from deportation and has lost every appeal. His other company is Hamza Tech! He claims on his website smartbusinessbroker.com to offer Business & Real Estate Brokerage, Escrow Services, and EB-5 Visa services. He is not capable, he has no experience, and he is a complete Liar!
ID
Chicago, Illinois

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article