Resolved
jane i Kbu

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Bought smart watch never worked at all don't buy

Updated by user Oct 11, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review Sep 11, 2022
I went on line to buy a smart watch and these people came you they say there are in NSW they have only popped up in 2020 I bought a smart watch which never worked from day one go it just never work the they asked me for a short video of the watch not working, but it would not send I asked for retuned as they say they have a 30 day refund they dont and they now have stopped communications even those i have tried to contact them there phone number I rang it and it just rang out these people are scammers there website looks great but they will take your money for rubbish that does not work don't buy off them
Loss:
Cons:
  • Are not trustworthy as they say and do not give money back

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: go buy of a company you know well dont buy off these people

map-marker Parramatta, New South Wales

HOW SLOW CAN A COMPANY BE

I ordered a stapler off a company called SMART SUPPLIES. Six days later i am still waiting for it. They organised a courier company to deliver it and they say the courier company will deliver it in another 3 days. One could only hope. How can someone be in business of supplying office materials and take that long to deliver a $130 stapler. I need it to put books together for my business & it now costing me customers. I believe instead of SMART SUPPLIES they should change their name to SNAIL SUPPLIES. I am such a disappointed customer. The person I spoke to said in his opinion it was quite all right to take that long to deliver office supplies. I guess he lives in a different universe to the average consumer.
Reason of review:
Order processing issue

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article