Smart game shopper will rip you off then *** you off

This is the e-mail I sent them after they made me wait four weeks. On your site a few weeks ago I bought a PC game. You said at the time it was in stock and would be sent the next day. Than a few days later I got an E-mail from you that said you don't have it and it would be sent out on 10-26-2011. So now I have to wait like a Bate and switch scam. But it sounded like a good price. So I waited for it. I know I should have canceled then and there. But what's A few more weeks wait. Even though you guys have Screwed me once all ready. Now on the 29th you have not sent it out. And your site now says A few more weeks wait for me. This is not the way to drum up new business good price or not. Please stop the order. Please put all the moneys you have taken from my card Back on it then lose the card number. And please take me off you E-mail. I will not do business with you. The next day I got an e-mail that said that sent it out. It never came they never sent it. They did not refund any moneys and stop returning my Meany e-mails. When trying to call them I get the run around then they hang up. I did not lose much money but I don't want other to go through there ***

I ordered a video game online as a gift for my son on 1/6/2011

In ordering their web site automatically agrees to add a 7 day, free trial to the Smart Game Shopper site. I received no confirming email indicating that I had purchased a trial membership.The order confirmation only listed the game which was purchased. see below:

They charged my credit card a $19.95 membership fee for 9 months before I realized what was happening. I disputed these charges but they indicated they were valid even though I had never logged on to or used their site.

Smart game shopper is a ripoff artist. Beware of added monthly charges if you buy anything from them.

Hi there,

I'm Jeff from the {SmartGameShopper.com/BestBrandValues} Support Team.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that it happens from time to time that some items are available and some items are unavailable in our supplier's stock. Items that are available are shipped out and items that are unavailable are shipped as soon as they become available in our supplier's stock.

Our stock is updated periodically.All this procedure depends upon our shipping department and supplier.

We try to help all our customers to the best of our abilities. Our representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us via Phone support,chat support or support ticket and we will be happy to assist you further.

View more comments (2)
ID
Bellevue, Washington

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article