Verified Reviewer

Defrauded the Public and should be a Class Action Suit

Update by user Apr 04, 2021

Billie (the manager) contacted me as if I’ve never expressed my desire to get a refund. She just kept asking when I wanted to start the program and come get the supplements (which they claimed on the credit card dispute that I didn’t have ).

I think this is their scam. Take advantage of people’s desire to loose weight, then pressure them into a contract they can never get out of.

Since they’ve been able to get away with it fo so long, they keep hurting the public. Definitely a class action lawsuit needed.

Update by user Mar 05, 2021

Disputed charge with my bank. Slim4Life sent ALL medical history to the bank.

Since they are not medical professionals, customers aren’t protected by HIPPA Laws. We aren’t protected by ANY laws with this company. I’m in the process of working with an attorney and filing a claim with the FTC.

The public should be protected at all times. Saying “no refunds” and putting the public at medical risk because they are impersonating a medical professional is both unethical and unlawful.

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2021
There are hundreds of complaints about customers being mislead into believing these are medical professionals by the fact that they all wear medical scrubs (yes, all of them are wearing scrubs) and do acts that impersonate a medical professional (i.e. ask for your medical history, some said they had their blood pressure taken, etc). According to the Slim4Life contract, NONE of the employees in ANY center is a medical doctor, nurse, or licensed to conduct medical assessments or treatment. Since they are not doctors, guess what? You have no HIPPA rights, and you cant sue if the products make you sick. You cant even get your money back if they make you sick because the no refunds statements posted on every document that is shoved in your face. These guys are truly masters at deceiving the public. I wouldnt be surprised is all the positive comments are from their own staff. Im out $568, and know others who paid up to $2,000 and cant get refunded after losing their hair, having liver damage from the thermogenic supplements, and even one had to be rushed to an actual doctor for heart issues. CRIMINALS!! This should be a class action lawsuit.

User's recommendation: Do NOT spend money with ANY company that doesn’t have a money back guarantee. Especially one putting “supplements” into your body.

ID
Dallas, Texas
Cons
  • No money back
  • Supplements not fda approved
  • Deceptive practices
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Does it work? YES!!

I lost 35 pounds in 8 weeks. Just after losing the weight, I had surgery to remove excess skin. The medical staff COULD NOT BELIEVE how great my skin was and how quickly I healed. I contribute that to a prestinely healthy body thanks to S4L. There seem to be a lot of haters out there. Best I can figure is they wanted something for nothing -- no $$ and no effort. Look if it were that easy, you would have done it by yourself already. I tried for over 4 years to shed those 35 pounds. So, so, so glad I found S4L. I feel I'm set for life now to maintain the weight I was when I was in school. Goodbye old-lady fat and flab. Hello gorgeous. If you are willing and committed, don't hesitate to join S4L and the rest of us who have had tremendous success. And you won't keep wasting money on up-sizing your wardrobe!
ID
Pros
  • Never hungry
  • Healthy
  • Delicious
Reason of review
Reliable warranty

Being accountable isn't a bad thing