Caution before you engage Skyslope paperless storage

CAUTION - CAUTION - CAUTION!!!!!! WARNING - WARNING WARNING Before you engage the services of Skyslope please read this: I own Balistreri Realty (200+ agent firm) and we engaged the services of Skyslope 3 years ago. We have been very satisfied. Now we are engaging a new vendor as it just fits us better and we need to "Archive, Store and Access" the 1,000's of files now in Skyslope. WARNING - WARNING - WARNING: I thought I was clear with our salesman Ryan of Skyslope, shame on me, that should we ever leave Skyslope that there was a way to download our files - well there is - ONE FILE AT A TIME. We have 1,000's of files which need to be downloaded ONE FILE AT A TIME. Looks like SKYSLOPE as built in a hostage scenario. Again, shame on me for not understanding this before we started with Skyslope. WARNING: Before you start storing your files at Skyslope you may want to consider the above little twist in SKYSLOPE allowing to download your files with ease. I welcome your phone calls and welcome a response from Skyslope. I have called and spoke to Skyslope twice and our IT expert has as well and yes they say - ONE FILE DOWNLOADED AT A TIME!!!!! Thousands of files to be downloaded - ONE FILE AT A TIME. Just something you may want to consider before you engage the services of Skyslope. Jim Balistreri, Broker Boca Raton, FL 561-886-****

Thanks for your review very interesting… I'm currently evaluating systems now ... why did you leave sky slope and who did you choose now?

also look out for their auto renew contract. If you don't give them 60 days notice your on the hook for another year.

a terrible way of holding you hostage.

a terrible way to do business.

View more comments (1)
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Cons
  • Thousands of files to be downloaded - one file at a time
Reason of review
Document download

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article