Skylink Technology Reviews

Show reviews that mention
tv antennas customer support skylink customer support order docks road center antenna
Filter review

No reasonable assitance from Skylink Customer support

Have purchased 2 previous receiver/remote units in the past 7 years, which had no problems until they quit functioning entirely. Purchased and installed another on 03/05/21. The Unit functioned normal except the remote would not operate the door beyond 15 feet from the receiver. Previous units operated door from 75 feet. Skylink Technology CS denied their product could be faulty. In reviewing customer feedback, others have had same issue

User's recommendation: Beware of 1 year warranty.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Product not working less than a year

The garage door sensor is not working one sensor work the other one doesnt I can return the sensor to you and you ship me out another one. I brought your product a year from now
Selden, New York
Lowes Garage Door Opener Installation

DOES NOT WORK SHOULD NOT BE ADVERTISED AS IT IS MISREPERSENTATION

I CONTACTED THE COMPANY AND THEY GAVE ME A FULL REFUND NO QUESTIONS ASKED THEY WERE HONEST THAT WAY.
Not as described/ advertised

Bad because I had a mistake in my order and no one will answer th he company phone

I had a mistain in my order.abd no one will answer the phone.
Maricopa, Arizona

Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas

Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas. Please check with skylinktvantenna.com and do not call Skylink Technology. To reach Skylink TV Antenna about tv antenna: Website: https://skylinktvantenna.com/orderint-mod-newsh/interstitial.php Email:support@***.com Mailing Address: Attn: CE Center +1905 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221 Dayton, New Jersey 08810 United States Other info:Monday through Friday between the Like hours of 9 AM and 5 PM EST. Skylink Technology makes spacecraft test systems. it is a totally different company from the antenna company. Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas
ID
Pros
  • Make great spacecraft test systems
Good customer service

To locate my vechilr

Didnt get no one on the phone need to pinpoint my vechile

Skylink Technology is in the aerospace business and does not make TV Antennas or garage door openers. There are other companies out there with the "Skylink" name.

Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas. {{Redacted}}

Skylink Technology Customer Care

Skylink Technology Inc DOES NOT make TV antennas

Someone has created a thread about Skylink Technology here. We do not make TV Antennas. There is a company out there called Skylinktvantenna.com There website shows: Do You Need Some Help? If you are looking for more information on the SkyLink Antenna or need help with your SkyLink Antenna order, then our world class Customer Service Support Team is standing by to give you a hand! Contact Our Customer Support Team By Email: support@***.com Address: Attn: CE Center +1905 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221 Dayton, NJ 08810 Our Customer Service Support Team can be contacted Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM EST.

Phone #? I live in Hendersonsville NC.

Nearby antennas are Greenville SC, Spartanburg NC and Asheville NC. Is there a way I can test for access or do you have distances from those antennas to my address: 307 Ballantyne Common Circle -- #103 Hendersonville NC 28792 8**-**9-7345 Not Pissed -- just asking for information so that I might buy!

My order number is BIBACOD SKYLINKTVANTENNA 3 ANTENNA AND AMMIPHER MY ADDRESS IS 5409 INVERNESS LN APARTMENT 107 TAMPA FL 33617 MY TRACKING NUMBER IS 940551****343141****81

I have my concerns about this TV antenna advertised on the web. It is breaking advertising rules and misleads consumers as to the real performance of the antenna.

They show devices in photos in there advertisements to entice the consumer, which are NOT the product. Also siting the antenna on a metal sided vehicle as shown in one photo is a real no-no. I suspect that it will not pick up cable TV, since the cable TV is either analog or digitally encoded, the coaxial input of a TV will not decoded these "cable station" signals since they, the cable stations are confined to the cable not the ether. The website is not active, in such a way that people's comments are not updated with time.

You cannot leave a comment. Personally I would consider the product a waste of money and has limited performance.

Don't waste your money. I feel sorry that Skylink Technology's name may have been used in this product, but they need to distance themselves with this antenna as in future it could cause them a lot of heartache.

I'm sorry to bother Skylink Technology about TV Antennas. Skylink Technology DOES NOT make TV Antennas.

View more comments (3)
Hamilton Township, New Jersey
Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas

Cant find a number to costomer sevice or able to contact on

No customer support or sevice numbers to buisness can b found

Skylink Technology does not make TV Antennas. {{Redacted}}

Skylink Technology Customer Care

Unsatisfied Customer

Absolutely horrible at communicating; Long hold times and not knowledgeable of products or processing......

@Cathie Xoo

Skylink Technology Inc does not make TV Antennas. This thread was created with the wrong company name.

Skylink Technology is an aerospace company and does not sell products for home use.

I think you want skylinktvantenna.com check their website for contact information. They only have an email address and no phone information.

I have the same problem.

@Marie R Acz

Report to FTC.gov

@PissedConsumer1523220

#1520687

Not only is the product no good but neither is the customer service.

@PissedConsumer1520687

#1520538

Yeah! I ordered one of these antennas, but never saw the purchase amount I paid on my bank account records.

Also I've never received it either, so what does that mean? They now have my account information even if they never send the product. I too, cannot find any phone number to contact them.

Why are they so secretive if they are not a scam? They've not taken any money, so I guess they don't have to send it, but they still have my information and card number.

@PissedConsumer1520538

View more comments (9)
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article