Connecting wireless garage keypad

How do i program my Chamberlain key pad to my syster
Product
Skylink Group Garage Door Opener

SkyLink Emergency Dialer

My experience with the Sky Link Emergency Dialer Model AD-433S, the SKY Link Temperature Sensor Models TS-101 and TS-101A, and the Sky Link Flood Sensor Model FS-433. I purchased the products in October of 2007 via the Internet from TIP Temperature Product of Burlington, NJ, an approved Sky Link distributor. Upon arrival I carefully installed the products closely following the directions provide and tested the "Panic" button on each of the products to insure that my telephone was being called properly before leaving for the Winter. I trusted my house for the 2007/2008 winter season to be monitored by these products in the event of a problem caused by a leaky water heater of heating system. I did not receive and telephone calls from the system. In the fall of 2008 I decided to test the Temperature Sensor by setting the LO temperature limit to 45F and placing the sensor in a refrigerator. After several hours I removed the sensor and saw a temperature of 40F but I never received a warning call. I contacted TIP Temperature and after several minutes they suggested that I call Sky Link directly. Sky Link requested me to return the Dialer and Temperature Sensor for evaluation at my expense. Several weeks later, after several telephone inquiries from me regarding the status, a Dialer and Temperature were returned to me just prior to my leaving for the 2008/2009 Winter. I re-installed the system and again tested the dialer using the "Panic" button on the monitors. Again I did not receive any calls from the system. As I prepared to leave for the 2009/2010 Winter I again took some time to test the Temperature Sensor. I again set the LO temperature limit and placed the unit inside of a small refrigerator. Within 1 hour I received a call alerting me to the emergency. I returned the sensor to room temperature where it stayed until the next day when I re-ran the test. After two hours of not receiving a call I removed the sensor from the refrigerator. I repeated the test several times with varied result. Sometime I would get a call and sometime I would not get a call. I contacted Sky Ling and provided them with a copy of my test results. They requested that I return the Temperature Sensor, at my expense. The replacement Temperature sensor did not arrive in time for me to install for the 2009/2010 winter, However the Flood Sensor remained connected. When I returned home in the spring of 2010 I noticed a water stain around the Flood Sensor yet I never received a warning call. I recently tested the latest Temperature Sensor programmed to alert me when the temperature dropped to lower than 45F. After two hours and not getting a warning this is what my Sky Link TS-101 displayed. (See attached) I contacted Sky Link and provided them with this picture. After 4 frustrating years I requested a full refund. This is their reply. Dear customer, Thank you for your email. Skylink Technologies Inc. guarantees all their products, (excluding batteries), to be free from defect in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from date of purchase. If you validly claim within the warranty period, Skylink shall, repair or replace without charge. Proof of purchase is required. But we cannot offer the refund if the item is not ordered from us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail. For ease of our reference, please include all previous email sent and received by you. Thanks and Regards, I WOULD NOT SKL LINK PRODUCTS TO ANYONE
#196771

Consumers are an important part of our business. We have sold the Skylink systems for several years and it has worked well for us and our clients.

Please note: Wireless systems are sometimes challenging - and it all depends on the environment, which we have no control of.

I welcome hearing from the person who posted the message above. We will do our best to make things right.

Please contact our office at 1-800-TIPTEMP

@PissedConsumer196771

Dan Farnan, I called that number you gave me and it was the wrong number. Another cheap trick to keep from having to refund our money back.

The person called us back and it was an environmental company so guess you need to find another number. I can't believe how crooked people can be. I will just keep posting negative post and maybe people will quit buying your products.

If you want to clear this up call me. 239-233-****

View more comments (1)
ID
#201052 Review #201052 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Boston, Massachusetts
Loss

Emergency Dialer

My experience with the Sky Link Emergency Dialer Model AD-433S, the SKY Link Temperature Sensor Models TS-101 and TS-101A, and the Sky Link Flood Sensor Model FS-433. I purchased the products in October of 2007 via the Internet from TIP Temperature Product of Burlington, NJ, an approved Sky Link distributor. Upon arrival I carefully installed the products closely following the directions provide and tested the "Panic" button on each of the products to insure that my telephone was being called properly before leaving for the Winter. I trusted my house for the 2007/2008 winter season to be monitored by these products in the event of a problem caused by a leaky water heater of heating system. I did not receive and telephone calls from the system. In the fall of 2008 I decided to test the Temperature Sensor by setting the LO temperature limit to 45F and placing the sensor in a refrigerator. After several hours I removed the sensor and saw a temperature of 40F but I never received a warning call. I contacted TIP Temperature and after several minutes they suggested that I call Sky Link directly. Sky Link requested me to return the Dialer and Temperature Sensor for evaluation at my expense. Several weeks later, after several telephone inquiries from me regarding the status, a Dialer and Temperature were returned to me just prior to my leaving for the 2008/2009 Winter. I re-installed the system and again tested the dialer using the "Panic" button on the monitors. Again I did not receive any calls from the system. As I prepared to leave for the 2009/2010 Winter I again took some time to test the Temperature Sensor. I again set the LO temperature limit and placed the unit inside of a small refrigerator. Within 1 hour I received a call alerting me to the emergency. I returned the sensor to room temperature where it stayed until the next day when I re-ran the test. After two hours of not receiving a call I removed the sensor from the refrigerator. I repeated the test several times with varied result. Sometime I would get a call and sometime I would not get a call. I contacted Sky Link and provided them with a copy of my test results. They requested that I return the Temperature Sensor, at my expense. The replacement Temperature sensor did not arrive in time for me to install for the 2009/2010 winter, However the Flood Sensor remained connected. When I returned home in the spring of 2010 I noticed a water stain around the Flood Sensor yet I never received a warning call. I recently tested the latest Temperature Sensor programmed to alert me when the temperature dropped to lower than 45F. After two hours and not getting a warning this is what my Sky Link TS-101 displayed. (See attached) I contacted Sky Link and provided them with this picture. After 4 frustrating years I requested a full refund. This is their reply. Dear customer, Thank you for your email. Skylink Technologies Inc. guarantees all their products, (excluding batteries), to be free from defect in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from date of purchase. If you validly claim within the warranty period, Skylink shall, repair or replace without charge. Proof of purchase is required. But we cannot offer the refund if the item is not ordered from us. If you have any additional questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail. For ease of our reference, please include all previous email sent and received by you. Thanks and Regards, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SKY LINK PRODUCTS TO ANYONE Follow up: On August 20 the Temperature Sensor, as displayed above, caused the Emergency to call my telephone to warn of an emergency. I guess it just wants to be fixed.
ID
#196639 Review #196639 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article